HPU Application Form 2023: Himachal Pradesh University will release the HPU Application Form. HPU provides admission to offer various courses at undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate levels, under 15 different faculties on the basis of either a merit list or the entrance test. The applicant must have to fill out the HPU Application Form to apply for the same. The candidate should determine his/ her eligibility status before filling out the application form. For more info about HPU Application Form, read the following article.
HPU Application Form 2023: Important Dates
Date for Entrance-Based Courses
|Application Starting date||2nd week of April 2023|
|Last date to submit the form||2nd week of June 2023|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Entrance Exam||To be announced|
Dates for Merit-Based Courses
|Course Name||Last Date to Apply||Merit List|
|Diploma, PG Diploma and Certificate courses||June 2023||To be announced|
|M.A (Education, Archaeology and Ancient History, Population Studies)||June 2023||To be announced|
|B.Lib.I.Sc., M.Lib.I.Sc||June 2023||To be announced|
|M.Sc.(Data Science And Artificial Intelligence, Forensic Science)||June 2023||To be announced|
|BHM||June 2023||To be announced|
HPU Admission 2023 Links
|Online Application||Apply Here|
|B.A. LLB. Prospectus: Session 2023-23||Check Here|
|Prospectus for B.Ed. 2023||Check Here|
|Vocational Courses Prospectus 2023||Check Here|
|End date for receipt of application form||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date for Correcting application Form||1st week of June 2023|
|Date of Interview||2nd week of June 2023|
|Merit List||3rd week of June 2023|
HPU Application Form
Some forms of HPU can be filled out online. Candidates should get the scans done as per the given guidelines in the JPEG OR JPG format before they begin with the form filling process. The signature must be done on white paper with a black ink pen. Candidates can choose the option of offline forms (if available) only for those who don’t know the online process. Fill in all the required information which is correct and complete. The information filled by the candidate in the application form should not be modified or mutilated (offline) in any manner. Candidates also need to pay the application fee to complete the form. The form submission will not be completed without the fee submission.
Steps to fill HPU Application Form
- Visit the official site that is hpuniv.nic.in
- Search the “Admission” tab available at the menu bar of the home page and click on that.
- Press the “Online Admissions” link under the drop-down list.
- Follow the “UG or PG” link as you want to take admission.
- Read the prospectus of the concerned course properly.
- Go for HPU RUSA Login to fill the application form.
- Enter asked details in the format of the HPU Online Form.
- Upload documents and make the payment of the requisite fee.
- Recheck HPU Online Examination Form and hit the “Submit” tab.
- Take a printout of HP University Admission Form for future reference.
- B.Sc. Nursing: The application fee of INR 2500 (INR 1250 for reserved categories) through Credit/ Debit Card or through Net-Banking is to be given.
- For BBA & BCA: For General: INR 400 (For Subsidized seats) and INR 900 (For Non-Subsidized seats) and for SC/ST/Antyodya/IRDP: INR 250 (For Subsidized seats) and INR 900 (For Non-Subsidized seats)
- For MBA (RD), M.Sc. (Environmental Sciences), MFA, PGD in Disaster and Disaster Management: For General: INR 700 and for SC/ST/Antyodya/IRDP: INR 350
- For M.Ed., MABE, MA (Physical Education), M.P.Ed., MTTM, FYICTTM, MCA & M.Tech: For General: INR 700 and for SC/ST/Antyodya/IRDP: INR 350
- For M.Sc./MA (Mathematics), LLB, MMC & PGDMC, MA Social Work & English, MA, M.Sc.: For General: INR 700 and for SC/ST/Antyodya/IRDP: INR 350
Check Here: University Admission Notification 2023
Courses Offered by HPU
|M.Sc (Nursing)||Candidates should be a Registered Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM) with a degree in B.Sc/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with at least 55% marks in aggregate. One-year of experience is mandatory prior to Post-Basic Nursing and after B.Sc (Nursing)|
|B.Tech||10+2 (PCM) with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||Diploma in IT or CS with at least 60% marks in aggregate OR B.Sc with Physics and Mathematics with 60% marks in aggregate|
|MBBS/BDS||Passed 10 + 2 from the science stream with Biology as a compulsory subject and minimum 50% marks.|
|BHM||Passed 10 + 2 from any stream with a minimum 50% marks in the final examination.|
|BBA||Passed in 10+2 from any stream with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST)|
|BCA||Passed in 10+2 from any stream with 40% marks (35% for SC/ST)|
|LL.B||Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in the qualifying degree examination.|
|MBA||Bachelor’s degree from any stream with minimum 50% marks in the qualifying degree examination.|
|M.Com.||B.Com / B.Com (Hons) or BBA or B.A. with Commerce or M.A. / M.Sc. in Economics / Statistics / Mathematics with 50% marks. OR B.A. / B.Sc. degree with Economics / Statistics / Mathematics with 50% marks in Economics / Statistics / Mathematics and 50% marks in aggregate|
|MCA||Bachelor’s degree from any stream with minimum 50% marks and Mathematics and Computer Science as a compulsory subject.|
|PGDMC / MMC||Bachelor’s degree from any stream with minimum 50% marks in the qualifying degree examination.|
|M.Tech||Pass in any Masters degree with minimum 55% marks or equivalent Grade point, in Mathematics / Physics / Electronics / Computer Application (MCA) / Computer Science / Information Technology / 4-years Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology.|
|MTA||Bachelor’s degree from any stream with a minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying degree examination.|
|LL.M||LL.B from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate or B Plus in the grading system|
|MDS / MRD||Bachelor’s Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce from a minimum 45% marks.|
|MA||Bachelor’s degree from a relevant field of study with a minimum of 45% marks.|
|M.Sc.||Bachelor’s degree from a relevant field of study with minimum of 45% marks.|
|M.Ed./ B.Ed.||Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in a relevant subject with minimum 55% marks in the qualifying degree examinations|
|M.Phil.||Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in a relevant subject with a minimum 55% marks in the qualifying degree examinations.|
|PhD||Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in a relevant subject with a minimum 55% marks in the qualifying degree examinations.|
Official Website: http://www.hpuniv.ac.in/