HPU B.Sc Nursing 2023: The University conducts the nursing entrance test in order to provide admission for qualified applicants. This university organizes an admission procedure for the eligible applicants with an aim to provide the opportunity to get admission in B.Sc. Nursing courses in different universities and affiliated colleges. On the basis, of the marks secured by them in the entrance exam, Official authorities will provide admission to the applicants. Candidates who have scored well in the entrance exam are only eligible to get admission to the B.Sc. Nursing courses in the university.
HPU B.Sc Nursing 2023: Important Dates
|The registration process starts from||3rd week of July 2023|
|Submission of Application Form||3rd week of August 2023|
|Admit card Release||4th week of August 2023|
|Date of Entrance Exam||Last week of August 2023|
|Answer Key||4th week of August 2023|
|Displaying the Key Answers receiving of the objections from the candidates.||To be Announced|
|Announcement of the results||To be Announced|
|Declare the merit list||To be Announced|
|1st Round of Counselling||To be Announced|
|Attend the allotted college & course||To be Announced|
|2nd Round of Counselling for filling up vacant seats||To be Announced|
|Academic Session Commencement||1st week of October 2023|
|The last date for the candidates can be admitted against vacancies||4th week of October 2023|
- Education qualification: candidates must have passed midwifery from and General Nursery an institution or school recognized by Himachal Pradesh Nurses Registration Council / Indian Nursing Council.
- Qualifying marks: Applicants for the reserved category, candidates must score a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying exams and those who belong to the general category must score not less than 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
- State Nursing Council: Candidates who want to get admission to the university must be one of registered Nurse or Registered Midwives (RN/RM) with H.P State Nurses Registration Council, Shimla.
HPU B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form
Candidates need to fill the application, form according to the instructions mentioned on the official website and then submit the duly filled application form. On the official website of the university, Candidates will be able to get the application form online mode. Fill the application form by entering necessary details like personal detail, educational detail, course-related detail, etc. Upload scanned images of passport size photographs and signatures in specified size and formats mentioned on the official website of the university. Firstly, candidates check the information provided in the application form, and then they are instructed to upload the correct documents in the application form. After filling the application, form candidates need to pay the application fee and take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- For general category: Rs.2000/.
- For reserved category: Rs.1000/.
- Through the online mode, candidates can pay the application fee and pay by challan, net banking, or any payment gateway methods (debit card, credit card).
- Candidates who want to pay the application fee by challan need to deposit the challan in the nearest SBI branch.
- The Exam will be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper-based test).
- In English, the question paper will be published
- In the entrance exam, (Objective type) multiple-choice questions will be asked.
- No negative markings in the question paper & they will get one mark for each correct answer maximum of 150 questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
- Two hours are allotted to the applicants to solve the paper.
|Fundamental of nursing||Anatomy & physiology|
|Psychiatric nursing||General knowledge|
|Midwifery &Gynecology||Medical-surgical nursing|
|Community health nursing||Microbiology|
Official Website: http://www.hpuniv.ac.in/