HPU BAMS/BHMS Admission 2023: Himachal Pradesh University Bachelor of Ayurvedic Admission/Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and surgery HPU BAMS / BHMS is an entrance exam. Application form for BAMS and BHMS will be released for only those who qualified NEET. Himachal Pradesh University conducts this exam on behalf of the Government of Himachal Pradesh and Department of Indian System of Medicine and Homoeopathy (Ayurveda). Candidates interested in getting admission to various HPU BAMS / BHMS courses are selected through the NEET exam. More details about HPU BAMS and BHMS Admission 2023 is given in the following article.
HPU BAMS/BHMS Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Starting date of registration with fee||4th week of June 2023|
|Date of correction in application||2nd week of July 2023|
|Displaying the category wise provisional merit list||2nd week of July 2023|
|Announcement of the centralized counseling list||3rd week of July 2023|
|The date for joining the allotted college and course||4th week of July 2023|
|Releasing the date for the next counseling||3rd week of August 2023|
|Joining the allotted college and course||4th week of August 2023|
|Medical examination||3rd week of July 2023|
|Academic session||1st week of August 2023|
|Starting date of Mop counseling||1st week of September 2023|
|Closing date of final admission||4th week of September 2023|
Candidates who to appear in the counseling process need to fulfill all the eligibility criteria laid down by the admission authority and admission is based on the NEET-UG. The counseling will be conducted by Himachal Pradesh University. Candidates should be minimum 17 years of age as on 31 December of the admission and maximum 25 years as on the date of examination. There will be a relaxation of 5 years in the maximum age limit for candidates belonging to the OBC/SC/ST category.
For BAMS Course
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 new Course Examination of a University/Board established by law in India or an equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with 50 percent marks in aggregate and has also qualified the subject of English (40 percent marks for SC/ST/OBC). or
- A B.Sc. Degree with 50 percent marks from the University established by law in India with any three subjects out of Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physiology, Physics, Human Anatomy, and Bio-Chemistry is required (40 percent marks for SC/ST/OBC).
- Such an applicant must have passed the Pre-Medical or an equivalent exam with English as a compulsory subject of Board/University established by law in India.
- The candidate will be admitted strictly on the basis of merit provided he/she has secured at least 50 percent marks in the Entrance Test (40% in the case of SC/ST/OBC).
For BHMS Course
- Candidates should have passed 12th class from H.P. Board of School Education or from a recognized Board or equivalent degree/examination passed with Science of the University/H.P. Board of School Education in Science subjects.
- Candidates must have attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
Application form of HPU BAMS/BHMS Admission 2023
Candidates can fill the HPU BAMS and BHMS Admission 2023 through counseling only online by logging on the University Website. A passport size color photograph must be taken with a maximum size of 100kb is required. The Photograph of the candidate should have a full face view directly facing the camera and there should be no shadows and red Eyes. A scanned signature of the candidate with black ink on a white paper. The format of the signature and photograph should be in jpg or jpeg only. Candidate should upload one document in PDF format only.
|For general and other categories||Rs.2000/||BAMS/BHMS|
|For SC/ST Categories||Rs.1000/||BAMS/BHMS|
- The question paper will contain 150 questions.
- The Total number of marks will be 150.
- 150 minutes will be given to complete the exam.
- There will be 3 sections in the exam as physics, chemistry, biology.
Visit the official website of Himachal Pradesh University