ICT Mumbai Application Form 2019: Eligibility, Dates & How to Apply
Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) is a premier chemical technology research institute located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The university formerly known as the University Department of Chemical Technology (UDCT) and ICT Mumbai is a Top Chemical Engineering College in Mumbai. ICT Mumbai Application Form 2019 to provide admissions to its Undergraduate Engineering programs will be announced soon. The admission will be based on JEE Main 2019, Marks scored in Class 12 and will be done through CAP Counselling. Candidates can get detailed information about ICT Mumbai Application Form 2019 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
ICT Mumbai 2019: Important Dates
|Commencement of online applications||Last week of May 2019|
|Merit List/ Eligible Candidates List||2nd week of June 2019|
|Institute of Chemical Technology 2018 Written Test & Interviews||3rd week of June 2019|
|List of Selected Candidates||Last week of Jun 2019|
ICT Mumbai Application Form 2019
The applications can be filled online at the official website at ictmumbai.edu.in. as per the schedule. Before applying for PG & Ph.D. courses, the applicant must read handbook carefully. The admission to these various programs will be decided through an entrance test conducted in the month of June to July. Applicants need to upload the only softcopy of passport size photograph & various documents such as cast certificate, mark sheets, cast validity etc. An amount of the application fee will be paid otherwise your application form founds to be incomplete. The whole process will include written tests and interview.
Steps to fill ICT Mumbai Application Form 2019
- Visit the official website to fill ICT Mumbai Application Form 2019.
- Open the registration section.
- Candidates will be required to provide the information of personal interests like Date of Birth, Address Details, Mobile Number, Cast, Category etc.
- Now the candidates have to enter the details of academics interests.
- Provide the details of the required competitive exam in which they have appeared.
- Next step is to upload the scanned copies of the caste certificate, category certificate, migration certificate and domicile certificate etc.
- To complete the application form, candidates will be required to pay the application fee.
- Proceed for the payment via a suitable method.
- Download & secure a copy of the application form.
- Application fee amounts to Rs-800/- (for general) & Rs-400/- (for SC/ST).
- Mode of applying & remitting fee would be via online mode.
- Candidate should be an Indian National
- Candidate should have passed the Class 12 examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination.
- Candidates should have subjects like English, Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry/Biotechnology /Biology/ Technical Vocational subject in above qualifying exam.
- Candidate should have secured minimum 50% marks in all the subjects taken together.
- Candidate should have secured minimum 45 % marks in the case of backward class categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.
- Candidate should have obtained All India Rank in JEE Main 2019 Paper 1 conducted by CBSE.
For M. Tech.
- tech degree is required with the percentile of 55% marks.
- Admission to the M.Tech courses will be based on the marks secured by the candidate in GATE exam.
For M. Sc.
- Sc is concerned with the score marks of 55% marks.
- Admission to M.Sc courses is based on written test conducted by the university, pursue by the interview.
- For Science: M.Sc in respective subjects.
- For Technology: M.Tech in the concerned disciplines is required
ICT Mumbai Application Form 2019: Important Points
- The application forms will be available from the official website i.e ictmumbai.edu.in.
- The whole process will include written tests and interview.
- The admissions will be based on the written test and the interview for all the PG programmes and doctoral programs.
- Candidates who qualify the written entrance test will be called for the interview round.
- The entrance test will be conducted in the month of June to July.
- The admission to the Ph.D. course will be based upon the written entrance test conducted by ICT.
- At the time of admission, candidates have to present along will all their necessary documents.
- There will be different eligibility criteria and selection procedure for different courses.