IERT Allahabad Admission 2022: Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology Allahabad was established in the year 1955. IERT provides quality education in the field of agriculture and technology. Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology was the first polytechnic institute to be started in Asia. IERT has well-experienced faculty that are always at help for the students. IERT offers many Engineering, UG, and PG courses with well define the curriculum. The campus of the Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology is spread over 26.5 acres of land. It has separate hostels for boys and girls with 24 hrs generator facility and other necessary amenities. The institute offers amenities like Rural Technology and Institute of Engineering. Get more details about IERT Allahabad Admission 2022 in the article given below.
IERT is offering admission in Two years (4 Semester) Management Diploma, Three years (6 Semester) Engineering/Technology Diploma, and One & Half Year (3 Semester) Post Diploma in Computer Application Courses.
IERT Allahabad Admission 2022: Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form||4th week of Mar 2022|
|Last date to fill Application Form||1st week of May 2022|
|Form open for editing by Registered Candidates||1st week of May 2022|
|Examination date of Engineering & Technology Courses||4th week of May 2022|
|Exam date for Management Diploma and Post Diploma in Computer Application||4th week of May 2022|
|Result Declaration||To be announced|
- Applying applicant must be passed 10th class exam with science and math as the subjects conducted by ICSE, any other equivalent examination of central Board CBSE, Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad, UP or any other state board.
- At the time of admission, they have to produce their mark sheets in the original.
- There is no upper age limit for the IERT.
- There will be no separate quota for other state candidates.
For Diploma Courses (Lateral Admission)
- Candidates must have qualified Intermediate or equivalent with English and Hindi at High School or Intermediate level. At the time of counseling Candidates, have to produce a pass certificate.
- 3-year (6 Semester) – Diploma in Electronics Engg., Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Eng. Diploma in Civil Engineering Eng., Technology Diploma, Diploma in Plastic Technology, Diploma in Electrical Eng.,
- Specialization in: Power Plant Eng., Production Eng., Automobile Engg., Tool Eng., Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, Engineering, Tube-well Engineering Civil Engineering, Construction Technology, Public Health Eng., Diploma in Mechanical, Eng., with Specialization in,
For 2-year (4 Semester) Management Diploma
- Management Diploma Specializations: Marketing Management, Commercial Practice, Materials Management.
- Candidates should have passed 12th class or equivalent with English and Hindi at High School or Intermediate level.
- At the time of counseling, they will have to produce a pass mark sheet and certificate of the above examination.
For One & Half year (3 Semester) Post Diploma in Computer Application:
- Candidates must have a Diploma in any branch of Engineering/ Technology or graduate in any discipline with Physics and Math Subjects at Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent. For the entrance examination, the appearing candidates at the above-mentioned exam are also eligible. At the time of counseling, they will have to produce a pass mark sheet and certificate of the above exam.
|Sub Category||Code of Category of Category||Percentage of Seat Reserved|
|Dependents of freedom fighters from UP||UPFF||2%|
|Sons or daughters of defense personnel||UPAF||5%|
|Girls of UP||UPGL||20%|
IERT Allahabad Admission 2022: Application form
For IERT Entrance Exam Eligible candidates can apply online. On the official website, the application form of IERT Allahabad Admission 2022 is available online. Candidates should note that the application form is not available in offline mode. Before the last date, Candidates should fill the application form for all the courses. He/she will be required to fill the Application form for each course separately if a candidate wants to apply for more than one course. Applicants will also have to pay the application fee to complete the application process.
- For all applicants (General, OBC, SC/ ST/ ECONOMICALLY WEAKER SECTION (EWS) OF GENERAL CATEGORY) is Rs 1350/-
- Online mode, (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking) can deposit the application fee. Candidates can fill the application form by challan depositing in cash in any branch of the Bank in India. As per the guideline of the Reserve Bank of India, the candidate in addition to the application fee will pay the service charges against each such transaction.
Exam Pattern for IERT Allahabad Admission
- The exam will be for 3 Hours. In which interview will be part of the admission process there will be an interview round of 100 marks for some courses.
- The question paper will consist of a Maximum mark of 300.
- The entrance exam will consist of a maximum of 75 questions and each question will contain four alternatives
- For every correct answer, the applicant will be awarded four marks.
- There will be negative markings in the exam.
- For every wrong answer, one mark will be deducted.
Visit the official website of IERT Allahabad