IGIDR Admission 2024: Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research is a research and educational institution in Mumbai with a mission to carry out research on developmental issues, including economics, energy, and environmental policy. So aspirants if you are wishing to take admission into this institute, you can find out all the relevant details about IGIDR Admission and you may apply by filling the IGIDR Admission form with all the asked details.
IGIDR Admission 2024 Important Dates
|Online registration starts||3rd week of Feb 2024|
|Registration ends||Last week of May 2024|
|Last date of editing in the form||Last week of May 2024|
|Last Date of printing application||2nd week June 2024|
|Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Online Test Date||To be Announced|
|Interview Schedule||To be Announced|
|Commencement of classes||To be Announced|
IGIDR Eligibility Criteria
For IGIDR MSc Economics
- B.A./B.Sc. in Economics/B.Com./B.Stat. /B.Sc. (Physics or Mathematics)
- Tech./B.E. with a minimum of 55% marks for Economics discipline 60% aggregate marks in other fields.
- Aspirants must have taken mathematics in higher secondary or higher level.
For M.Phil / Ph.D. courses
- A./M.Sc in Economics/M.Stat./M.Sc. (Physics or Maths or Environment Science)
- B.A./M.Tech./M.E./B.Tech./B.E. with as a minimum 55% aggregate marks for Economics discipline 60% total marks in other fields.
- The aspirant must have taken math at the higher secondary or higher level.
IGIDR Admission Form 2024
- Candidates need to visit the institute website and press the apply online button.
- On the new page press the registration button and complete the registration process by providing the required details in the correct manner.
- Once the registration process will be completed the candidate will receive the registration number via mail or on mobile no.
- Now candidates are required to login with the registration number and start filling the online application form.
- After filling the online form candidate are required to upload all the asked scanned documents in the prescribed format.
- Before final submission aspirants must cross-check the application form.
- After that next step is payment. Candidates can make the payment via debit, credit card, or imps.
- After payment candidates will receive the payment receipt by mail.
- Candidates are advised to take the print out of the application form and payment receipt.
- General Category need to Rs 500/- only
- SC/ST/PD categories are required to pay Rs 100/- only
for M. Sc. Program
|Test Name||Total Questions||Marks Maximum||Duration|
|Comprehension, Reasoning, and Analytical Ability||40||40||180 Minutes|
For Ph.D. Program
|Test Name||Total Question||Marks Maximum||Duration|
|Comprehension, Analytical Ability and Reasoning||80||80||180 Minutes|
IGIDR Admission Counselling
The applicant will be called for a counseling session once the shortlisting process will be completed. The counseling schedule will be made available on the official website of IGIDR by the concerned authority. So students are advised to check this page regularly or the IGIDR website to get the counseling schedule.
How to Download the Admit Card
- Visit the official website of IGIDR.
- Find the link admit card on the website.
- Press that link and enter the application number.
- Get Press the submit button.
- Admit card will on the screen and you can download it or save it for future usage.
- Go to the official website of IGIDR.
- The candidate needs to go to the result section.
- Find the appropriate link to download the admit card and press on that link.
- A new page will be opened. Enter the application number and press the submit button.
- The result will be opened on the screen.
- Now you can download the result or you can also take a printout of it.
Keep visiting this page or you can also bookmark this page to get more updates on IGIDR Admission.