IGNOU UG Admission 2021: B.A, B.Sc, B.Com Application Form, Dates
Students apply for the Undergraduate programs in IGONU every year. The Indira Gandhi National Open University was established by an Act of Parliament in 1985. The university offers need-based academic programs by giving professional and vocational orientation to the courses. The university provides admission in various courses such as Master’s, Bachelors, Post Graduate Diploma, Diploma, and Certificate Programmes. The student can take admission in UG courses as per their eligibility. Read the article below to know more about the IGNOU UG Admission and their eligibility.
IGNOU UG Admission 2021 Updates
- The online application link will be updated here
Dates for Term End Examination form
|For June TEE||Late Fee||For December TEE||Late Fee|
|1st March to 31st March||NIL||1st Sept. to 30th Sept.||NIL|
|1st April to 30th April||Rs. 500/-||1st Oct to 31st Oct||Rs. 500/-|
|1st May to 15th May||Rs.1000/-||1st Nov to 15th Nov||Rs. 1000/-|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
IGNOU UG Admission 2021
|Bachelor of Arts||3 years|
|B.A (Tourism Studies)||3 years|
|Bachelor of Commerce||3 years|
|BBA in Retailing||3 years|
|Bachelor Preparatory Programme||1 year|
|B.Sc. (Hospitality and Hotel Administration)||3 years|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications||3 years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science||1 year|
|BSc Nursing (Post Basic)||3 years|
|Bachelor of Social Work||3 years|
Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
- Passed 10+2 or its equivalent required.
- The duration of the course will be Minimum 3 years and Maximum 6 years (can be different for some course).
|Bachelor of Arts||10+2 or its equivalent|
|B.A (Tourism Studies)||10+2 or its equivalent|
|Bachelor of Commerce||Required 10+2 qualification is eligible for admission.
Non 10+2 candidates who have completed the Bachelors Preparatory Programme (BPP) of the University are also eligible for admission.
|B.Com with Major in Corporate Affairs and Administration||Required 10+2 or it’s equivalent and registration in Company Secretaryship Foundation Programme|
|B.Com with Major in Accountancy and Finance||Required 10+2 or its equivalent, Passed Common Proficiency Test/ PE/ Foundation from ICAI and Registration in Professional Competence Course/ PEII/ Intermediate (Chartered Accountancy First Stage) of ICAI; or Already passed Professional Competence Course/ PEIII/ Intermediate|
|B.Com with Major in Financial and Cost Accounting||Required 10+2 or it’s equivalent and registration in ICWAI Foundation Course|
|BBA in Retailing||Required +2/equivalent based on the merit of physically fit candidates|
|Bachelor Preparatory Programme||No formal qualification. The candidate must be at least 18 years of age|
|B.Sc./ BCA||10+2 or its equivalent|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science||i) Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks ( 45% for students of SC/ST/OBC/PH category) OR
ii) Bachelor’s degree with a Diploma ( one year) in Library Science OR
iii) Bachelor’s Degree with two years of working experience in a Library & Information Centre
|BSc Nursing (Post Basic)||10+2 with three years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with a minimum of two years experience in the profession|
|Bachelor of Social Work||10+2 or it’s equivalent or BPP from IGNOU|
Procedure for IGNOU UG Admission 2021
- The Admission Forms can be submitted online through Online Admission System at http://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in.
- Students are required to create their user ID and password for logging in the system and upload the required documents along with the submission of the Admission Form.
- The program fee can be paid online using the Payment Gateway.
- There is no need to send the printed copy of the Admission Form to the Regional Centre.
- A message is sent to the mobile number and email ID registered with the System once admission confirmed.
- The admit card can be downloaded from the University’s website www.ignou.ac.in.
- University issues Examination Hall Ticket to the students at least two weeks before the commencement of the Term-end Examination.
- The student can download the hall ticket from the website in case any student fails to receive the Examination Hall Ticket.
IGNOU has a multi-tier system of evaluation.
- Self-assessment exercises within each unit of study.
- The continuous evaluation mainly through assignments.
- The term-end examinations.
- Project work
|Letter Grade||Qualitative Level||Point Grade|
5 thoughts on “IGNOU UG Admission 2021”
I am pass out 12 science in 2003 can I apply for B.Sc. please tell me process of admission and fess structure
Are you consistently utilizing this process? I’ve found this item far
more complicated than almost every other people in this particular market.
iggnu jankari in hindi
Sir, I want to get an admission for my B.A.in IGNOU in 2019-20 session, when will be the last date for the B.A. admission in IGNOU.
I am ignou bpp pass can I b.sc apply please