IIA Bangalore PhD Admission 2023: IIA is an educational institution was established in the year 1786. This institute is located in Bangalore (Bengaluru) in the state of Karnataka, with other observatories in Kodaikanal, Kavalur, and other locations. The primary focus of the Indian Institute of Astrophysics is research and specialization in various forms of physics or astrophysics. IIA offers integrated M.Tech, with the possibility of continuing for a Ph.D., as well as research-oriented post-doctoral fellowships. For IIA Bangalore PhD Admission offered by Indian Institute of Astrophysics jointly with Calcutta University and Ph.D. program offered jointly with Pondicherry University.
Course offered through IIA Bangalore PhD Admission
- Ph.D. Program – Jointly with Pondicherry Central University, Puducherry
- Integrated M.Tech. – Ph.D. Program in collaboration with University of Calcutta, Kolkata
IIA Bangalore PhD Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Last date for submitting application forms||2nd week of April 2023|
|Personal Interview Round for Ph.D.||3rd week of May 2023|
|Personal Interview Round for M.Tech.+ Ph.D.||2nd week of May 2023|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
For M.Tech + Ph.D.
- A three-year B.Tech. Degree, post a B.Sc. Honors, in a related field. Alternatively, A B. Tech or B.E. degree in a field deemed related to the given subject from a university recognized by AICTE. ALTERNATIVELY, An M.Sc. degree from a UGC-recognized University.
- Applying applicant must have BE or B.Tech. Degree in Instrumentation/ Electronics and Communications/ Computer Science, Optics and Optoelectronics/ Radio Physics and Electronics/ Electrical/ and Engineering
- They must have an M.Sc. degree in Applied Mathematics/ Applied Physics, Physics/ Electronic Science from a UGC-recognized university.
- Candidates must have a 60% mark in the 12th class examination.
- UGC-CSIR-NET (JRF) qualified candidates may be directly called for an interview.
- The Maximum age of the candidates must be 25 years as of January 01, -2023
- They can apply to one program only.
- Only the short-listed applicants will be eligible to write the IIA Screening Test (IIAST).
- Incomplete applications (without passport size photograph of the student / scanned copy of stamp / UGC-CSIR-NET (JRF) / JEST /, X, XII, UG, PG mark sheets, GATE) will be rejected.
For the IIA Bangalore Post-Doctoral Fellowship program
- Applying candidate must have a valid degree of M.Sc/Integrated M.Sc (Engineering Physics, Applied Mathematics, Astronomy, Electronics, Physics, Applied Physics, Photonics, and Optics), M.E./M.Tech and Integrated M.E/M.Tech (Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Photonics, Optics, Opto-Electronics, Applied Physics, Engineering Physics, and Radio Physics & Electronics), M.Phil (Photonics, Optics, Physics, Applied Physics, and Instrumentation).
- For the regular Post-Doctoral Fellowship program, the Candidates must be under 36 years of age.
IIA Bangalore PhD Admission: Application form
Candidates can fill the application form for IIA Bangalore PhD Admission through online mode at www.iiap.res.in. Registration and Login are two-Steps in the application procedure –candidates register by entering their name and valid e-mail address in the registration boxes from the link. After the registration, a message with further instructions will be sent to the candidate’s e-mail address. Now u can then log in and fill out the application form. Applying candidates must be ready with the scanned copies of your X, XII, Degree, Master Degree Photo, Date of Birth Proof, before filling the form. In case of any problems with the online forms, please e-mail the administrator at iiap.res.in
Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkatta, Mumbai.
Visit the official website of IIA Bangalore
1 thought on “IIA Bangalore PhD Admission 2023 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility”
Only for phd in mathematics sir