IIFT Selection Procedure 2019: Important Dates and Procedure
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Candidates desiring of taking admission into IIFT have to appear in IIFT Selection Procedure 2019 entrance exam. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is one of the top 10 business schools of India that offers MBA in International Business (IB). Check complete information about IIFT Selection Procedure 2019 including application form, exam dates, exam pattern, eligibility and syllabus in the below article.
|Examination Date||Nov 2019|
|GD, Interview and Essay Writing on||Jan/Feb 2020|
IIFT Selection Procedure 2019
Step 1: Written Exam
- Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam.
- Candidates must qualify the exam by obtaining the minimum cut-off.
- Candidates will be shortlisted and will be called for the next round.
Step 2: Essay Writing
- Candidates have to write an essay on a given topic within a given time period.
- Those who clear this round will get shortlisted and will be called for the next step of the selection procedure.
Step 3: Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- The last step is Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Candidates will first be required to take part in the Group Discussion (GD) round.
- A group of 08 to 10 students will appear at a time in the GD and the allotted time will be 15 minutes.
- Each student will be given an opportunity to summarise their opinion within a minute.
- Candidates who will clear the GD round will be eligible for the PI rounds.
- Candidates who clear these rounds will be granted admission into the MBA programme of IIFT.
Documents Required at the end
- IIFT Score Card
- Counselling letter
- Category Certificate
- Class 10th & 12th Certificate
- IIFT Admit Card
- Passport Size Photographs
- Written exam result will be declared online and will be available at the official website of IIFT.
- For downloading the scorecard, the Applicants will be required to enter their 7 digit Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Following details will be in IIFT Result 2019 will provide the following –
- Downloading of the score card
- List of Applicants shortlisted for further rounds of admission at IIFT
- The scorecard will not be sent through post.
- Cutoff is basically the minimum scores which every Applicant must have scored in each section and overall in order to be considered for short listing.
- The Applicants are shortlisted to participate in the further rounds of selection on the basis of cutoff as decided by IIFT.
- Both sectional & overall cutoffs are applied while short listing the eligible Applicants.
- It’s important for the Applicants to clear sectional & overall cutoff both.
- Here is a rough estimate of the expected IIFT Selection Procedure 2019 Cutoff
Sectional Cutoff for IIFT Selection Procedure 2019
|Name of Section||Expected Cutoff|
|General Knowledge & Awareness||0.82|
Overall Cutoff for IIFT Selection Procedure 2019
IIFT Selection Procedure 2019: Important Points
- You cannot make any changes after final submission of application form.
- 1/3rd marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Admit card will be sent to the candidates through post.
- Candidates can also download the admit card through the official website of IIFT.
- Fees can be paid through credit card/debit card or demand draft.
- The paper medium will be English only.
- Candidates can check the detailed exam pattern of IIFT Selection Procedure 2019 from the exam pattern section of our article.
- You can get the application form either from IIFT counter or by post.
- There is no prescribed age criteria to apply for IIFT Selection Procedure 2019.