IIT Ropar Ph.D Admission January 2022: Applications are called from the candidates for January 2022 admissions (Academic Year 2021-22) for admission to PhD program.
IIT Ropar Ph.D Admission January 2022 Details
|University Name||Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar|
|Commencement of Online Registration||Ongoing|
|Last date of Online Registration||08 November 2021|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
IIT Ropar Ph.D Admission January 2022 Application Procedure
- Please visit the link: https://www.iitrpr.ac.in/phd-admissions
- Submit the application ONLINE. After filling the form, take a print of your application and keep the same for your record.
- A print copy of the application is not required to be submitted.
- Application Fee: Women candidates & SC/ST/PwD category candidates: Rs. 100/-, All other candidates: Rs. 200/
- The fee is to be paid by SB Collect (Online Payment System). Applications without online payment details will not be considered. The fees payment method is as follows:
i) Go to onlinesbi.com
ii) Select SB Collect
iii) Tick the terms and conditions and continue
iv) Select state–Punjab
v) Select educational institute–IIT Ropar
vi) Select the option for payment category
vii) Select the option- Application Fees for Ph.D. admission
viii) Pay the requisite fee.
- The application fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- The dates of the written test/interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through email.
- The candidates who wish to apply to multiple departments or research programs are required to register for each application and pay the application fee separately subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria for applying to the concerned department/research program as mentioned in the admission brochure & website.
- The OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate and Income & Assets certificate [for EWS category] issued after 01.04.2020 (for the financial year 2020-2021) in the prescribed format must be uploaded in the ONLINE application and submitted at the time of interview/admission
- Please check the admission website regularly for important announcements and the department website for shortlisting updates and results
- The candidates called for a written test/interview should bring with them a printed copy of the application submitted online along with original and photocopies of relevant certificates/documents.
Eligible candidates possessing the minimum educational qualifications (as given in section 5) & eligible degree (as given in section 6) and satisfying additional and stiffer criteria set by the departments from time to time, will be called for a “test and interview” or “interview” by the Selection Committees of the respective departments.
Admission is offered on the basis of an interview held usually a month before the commencement of the semester for which admission is sought. The interview may be supplemented by a written test, if necessary. Merely satisfying the general eligibility criterion as well as criterion set for each admission category is no guarantee for being called for a test/interview. Depending on the number of applications received and considering the constraints of time and other resources for conducting Written Tests and interviews, the Academic Units may put additional academic performance-based shortlisting criteria.