Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2023 | Apply Online | TES 2023
Indian Army welcomes the application of 10+2 eligible candidates for the Technical Entry Scheme (TES) course 2023. Candidates will be granted permanent commission in the Indian Army after the successful completion of the 4-year course. On successful completion of 4 years of the course, cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt. All the eligible candidates who are interested to join the Indian Army can apply for this wonderful opportunity. The recruitment is for the post of Lieutenant. Check here for details for the Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2023.
TES 2023 Important Updates
The applications for the Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2023 (10+2) will be available in the 1st week of August.
TES 2023 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online application starts from||1st week of August|
|Online application ends on||1st week of September|
Eligibility for Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme
An applicant must belong to the following categories of Nationality:
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Bhutan or Nepal
- A Tibetan migrant who came to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- An applicant of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Only those applicants are eligible for TES, who have passed 10+2 or Equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% in subject Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Eligibility conditions for calculating PCM% of various state/central boards will be based on the marks secured in 10+2 only.
- The Age of the Applicant must be fall between the age group of 16 ½ and 19 ½ years. I.e.
- The document acceptable as proof is a certification of matriculation recognized from any respective board.
- No other document will be the concern as proof an age.
- The candidate must be physically and mentally fit. No candidate will be admitted to the academy that has poor health in any manner.
- Height: Minimum standard height as per standard is 157.5cm (applicants who belong to the Northeastern region of India, Garhwal and Kumoun Himalayas, Gorkha community have relief of 5cm in height measure).
- For the candidates from Lakshadweep relief of 2cm is granted in height.
- Chest Expansion: to check the lung capacity of the candidate the process of chest expansion is very crucial. A minimum of 5 cm after a full expiration is required.
- No mental breakdown: The candidate should be free from any past history of mental breakdown.
- Hearing Power: It is a must to have great hearing power as one fit person should have. The applicant should be able to hear a force with each ear in a quiet from a distance of 610cm.
- Mild Kyphosis: It is a rare condition in which a person faces a problem in normal muscle movement.
- EyeSight: candidates should have a clear vision in case of a little bit up and down, Myopia should not be more than 2.5D, and Hypermetropia not be more than 3.5 D.
- Teeth: yes, teeth also play a role in physical standards .candidates should have at least 14 dental points out of a total of 22 dental points.
How to Apply
The application will be available online mode only. Candidates have to go to the official website, joinindianarmy.nic.in. Here, applicants have to fill their asked information in a particular space. After submitting the online form candidates will obtain two copies of the application printout and the roll no. generated by the system. Candidate has to sign one copy of the application and affix their photograph at a particular position which has been attested by a gazetted officer and has to send it to the address of concerning authority. The applicant must be physically fit as per the standard of concern authority. Candidates are advised to get a pre-medical checkup before the scheduled medical examination. Applicants are also advised to rectify all minor disorders before the final medical check-up at the military hospital by concerning authority.
Common minor disorders during medical
- Only those candidates will be admitted for the course that will be declared fit by the Board of Service medical officers.
Post & Pay Scale
|Post Offered||Level||Pay Scale|
|Lieutenant Colonel||12A||Rs.1,21,200-2, 12,400|
|Major General||14||Rs.1,44,200-2, 18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||15||Rs.1,82,200- 2,24, 100|
|Lieutenant General HAG + Scale||16||Rs.2,05,400-2,24,400|
|VCOAS/ Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG)||17||Rs.2,25,000|
- The shortlisting of the applicants will be on the basis of the cut-off as per decided by the authority.
- The selected candidate will be informed about the selection center via email or SMS for the SSB.
- The duration of SSB is of 5 days in which candidates have to go through a psychological test, a group discussion round, and an interview.
- On the first day at SSB center, the commencement of the Psychological and Intelligence test will take place .candidate who fail to crack this round will be returned on the first day itself.
- The successful candidate at the SSB will face a medical and physical examination after which they will get a permit to join the academy.
- Such candidates will sign all the Bonds/Certificate as prearranged for the cadets of NDA entry under AI 53/78.
Total training will be 5 years. Details are as under:
- Basic Military Training: 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya)
- Technical Training: (i) Phase-I (pre-commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad), (ii) Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad
For more details about the Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2023 visit this link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in