ITI Jobs 2024-25: Private and government jobs related to Industrial Training Institutes are updated on a daily basis. Get to know about jobs with information such as Name of the company, title of job, vacancies no., eligibility, and due date. It is a much known fact that the ITI (Industrial Training Institutes) gives technical education in various trades. Names of the various trades are given in the below section. Through this page, aspiring candidates can easily get the details about the ITI Govt Jobs for which all the aspirants are required to stick with this article and apply for the posts as per their qualification wise and suitability.
To get more better understanding about ITI Jobs 2024-25, vacancies available, application process and more, make sure to read the content as provided in the complete piece of article.
ITI Jobs 2024-25 Trades Offered
Industrial Training Institutes offer various trades which are given below:
- Art & Craft
- Agriculture & Farm Machinery
- Attendant/ Operator
- Book Binding
- Cutting & Tailoring
- Computer Operator Programming Assistant
- Draftsman (Civil)
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic
- Machinist Grinder
- Mechanic Electronics
- Painter, Black Smith
- Plumber, Turner
- Pump mechanic, Welder, Wireman, etc.
ITI Jobs 2024-25 Application Form
The below mentioned actions are essential for anyone who is planning to apply for ITI Government/ Private Jobs in the year 2024-25:
- First of all, open the main web portal of the ITI department.
- Now, move to the recruitment area or careers option after arriving at the main page.
- After that, navigate to the advertisement or post’s notification.
- Check out all the information mentioned on the pdf before downloading the official notification.
- If you satisfy the requirements for the open positions, choose the link for application and complete the necessary requisite information.
- After the uploading of documents, double-check the same.
- At last, submit your application to the authorities before the due date.
Govt Jobs available after ITI
Well, after finishing the course of ITI most of the students start concerning about their future and dream job. However, the majority of the candidates will give their first preference to Government Jobs. Candidates of ITI passed will get a lot of openings in various government sectors such as Nagaland University, CTTC Bhubaneswar, NCRTC, Indian Institute of Astrophysics, IOCL, NIT Nagaland, NFL, NIT Jamshedpur, Haryana, MECL, MPPGCL SSC, Hindustan Copper Limited, Northern Railway, BRO (Border Roads Organization), AIESL (Air India Engineering Services Limited), Naval Dockyard Mumbai, PSPCL, etc. Candidates who are interested in ITI Jobs whether private or government should make sure to go through this complete article.
Documents to Carry for Verification
Applicants who are recruited as the traffic apprentices are required to submit all their required documentation which are as under:
- Proof of date of birth
- A declaration from candidate’s minority community
- Income certificate
- PWD verification documents
- Medical certificate
- NOC (No Objection Certificate) in case of govt jobs in other departments
- Ex-Servicemen Certificates (if applicable)
- Admit Card along with original ID proof for entry
- Education Qualification Mark Sheet (10th/12th/ Graduation/ Post graduation if required)
- Caste Certificates (SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Passport size photographs