The JEE Main Application Form 2020 will be released by NTA through online mode only. There will be no provision to fill the application form via offline mode. JEE Main is a well-known engineering entrance exam in India conducted by NTA for admission to B.Tech/ B.E. & B.Arch programs. It is important to ensure that all details are correct or the application will not be accepted. The exam will be held in online and offline mode. The Application forms for the first attempt will be released near about December 2019. This article will provide you the complete description about JEE Main Application Form 2020 eligibility, steps to fill the application form and many more.
JEE Main Application Form 2020: Notification
- The application process will be started from 3rd September 2019 for January Attempt.
- Click Here to fill the Application Form.
JEE Main Application Form 2020: Important Dates
|Event||For First Attempt||For the Second Attempt|
|Notification Releasing date||By 20th August 2019||1st week of February 2020|
|Availability of the Online Application Form||7th February 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||30th September 2019||7th March 2020|
|The opening of Application Form Correction Window||1st week of October 2019||2nd week of March 2020|
|The issue of the Admit Card||6th December 2019||16th March 2020|
|Exam Date (Paper 1 and Paper 2)||6th – 11th January 2020||3rd – 9th April 2020|
|Answer Key & OMR Sheet Availability||1st week of January 2020||1st week of April 2020|
|Result Declaration||31st January 2020||30th April 2020|
JEE Main Application Form 2020
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Mode of applying for JEE Main Application Form 2020 is via online mode only. To apply for JEE Main, applicants should have Aadhaar Enrollment Number/ Aadhaar Number/Registration Number which will be provided by facilitation center. Candidates have to fill personal & academic details, and also they need to upload scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format. Candidates must download the acknowledgment page as the evidence of successful submission of JEE Main 2018 application form.
Steps to fill JEE Main Application Form 2020
- Open the official website and find the link for JEE Main Application Form 2020.
- Click on “Apply for JEE Main Application Form 2020” link.
- Click on “Proceed to Apply Online” button.
- Fill all the required details & click on the “Submit” button.
- Review all the filled details & click on the “Submit” button.
- Note down your application number and verify your mobile number & email ID.
- Then, click on “Upload Scanned Images” button and upload your scanned photograph, signature & parents/guardian images in a given format.
- Pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- After fee payment, select the date of CBT (Paper 1).
- Take a print copy of acknowledgment page for future use.
For Paper 1 or Paper 2
|Category||In India||Outside India|
|Gen/OBC-NCL||Boys – 500/- & Girls – 250/-||Boys – 2000/- & Girls – 1000/-|
|SC/ST/PWD & Transgender||Boys – 250/- & Girls – 250/-||Boys – 1000/- & Girls – 1000/-|
Both Paper 1 & Paper 2
|Category||In India||Outside India|
|Gen/OBC-NCL||Boys – 900/- & Girls – 450/-||Boys – 3000/- & Girls – 1500/-|
|SC/ST/PWD & Transgender||Boys – 450/- & Girls – 450/-||Boys – 1500/- & Girls – 1500/-|
- Mode of payment would be through DR/CR card/E-challan.
- Candidates making payment through E-challan have to make the payment in Syndicate/ HDFC/ICICI/ Canara Bank in cash.
- It is necessary for the candidates to clear standard 12th examination/ qualifying examination.
- 12th with the core 5 subjects should be done in order to be eligible for JEE Main 2020.
- Candidates must qualify the intermediate standard with PCM subjects.
- Though there is no provision for minimum marks obtained.
- The candidate must have scored at least the passing marks.
- Those who had passed or appeared in the higher secondary examination in 2019 and 2020 will also eligible to apply.
- Candidates appearing in the final examination of 12th in 2020 can also fill the form.
- Diploma holders will be eligible to apply for JEE Main 2020.
- They are eligible to apply for JEE Advanced but the scores of JEE Main score will not be taken into consideration for admission.
- Candidate must fall on or after 01 October 1994 (for general candidates).
- 01, October 1989 for SC, ST and PWD category is the minimum date.
- Relaxation of 5 years shall be offered in the upper age limit of SC/ST & PWD candidates.
- It means the DOB must fall on or after 1st October 1989).