Jharkhand ITI Admission 2021: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) conducts Jharkhand ITI Admission for candidates seeking admission to the various states’ public and private ITI institutes. Students can apply for admission to the ITI institutes of the state of Jharkhand. Candidates need to make themselves aware of the selection procedure of their respective states as the selection procedure varies from state to state. Check all the details about Jharkhand ITI 2021 including the online application form, eligibility criteria, etc in the article below.
Jharkhand ITI 2021 Updates
JCECEB ITI Notification will be released in the 1st week of July 2021, After the release of the official notification, candidates can register online.
झारखण्ड आई टी आई डिटेल्स in Hindi – Check Here
Jharkhand ITI 2021 Important Dates
|Availability application form||1st week of July 2021|
|Submission of application forms up to||1st week of August 2021|
|1st round of Counselling date||June 2021|
|2nd round of Counselling date||July 2021|
- The applicants should be a resident of Jharkhand state.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 14 years, whereas the maximum age should be 40 years.
- The relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided up to 5 years in the case of Widows of the Martyrs.
- Candidates must have passed the 8th standard examination from a recognized primary school.
- The applicants who have passed the 10th standard examination from any recognized State or Central Board can also apply.
- The applicants also have to submit their fitness certificate from any recognized medical center.
- Hence the applicants also need to be physically fit.
Jharkhand ITI 2021 Application Form
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The admission form will be available on the official website of the Board or candidates can apply the direct link given in the next section. Applicants need to fill in all the basic required info on the admission form. Pay the application fee through online mode by using his/her credit card, debit card, or net banking. Students can submit the application form, after payment of application fee.
- The application fee can also be paid through Demand Draft.
|General/BC-I/BC-II categories||Rs. 400/-|
|SC/ST categories/Female applicants of all categories||Rs. 200/-|
|Physically Challenged Candidates||Rs. o/-|
Jharkhand ITI Important Links
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Jharkhand ITI Eligibility Criteria||Check Here|
|Application Form||Apply Here|
|Already Registered User||Login Here|
Jharkhand ITI 2021 Admission Procedure
- The admission to eligible applicants will be provided through the merit list.
- To get admission in your desired course at the ITI colleges in Jharkhand state, counselling is the main stage.
- A candidate needs to qualify for a merit list to be a part of counselling.
- As per the marks secured in the qualifying examination, the merit list will be prepared by the authority.
- In order to get selected in the merit list, candidates have to perform very well in 8th or 10th standard examination.
- To get reservation candidates must obtain a valid caste certificate at the time of the counseling process for verification.
- The reservation will only be provided to the reserved category applicant.
- The reservation will be provided as per the present reservation rules & regulations.
- If in any case, a reserved category applicant scored maximum merit then his selection will not be carried out in reserved quota.
- Physically handicapped or physically disabled applicants also come under reservation quota.
- These candidates will have to submit a valid certificate in support of their claim.
Jharkhand ITI 2021 Counselling
- The counseling is the main & the last stage of selection to get admission in various ITI courses in the different colleges of Jharkhand.
- The seat allotment will be done through counseling.
- The selection of the applicants is completely merit-based.
- Based on the marks obtained in the 8th or 10th standard examination, the authority will prepare the merit list.
- According to the holding rank in the merit list, the applicants will be called for counseling.
- The applicants must have present on the day of counseling.
- Candidates should present with their receipt of payment and other documents for verification.
- The seats will be allotted to the deserving applicants after verification of documents.
- The applicants have to report to the allotted ITI College, after seat allotments to confirm their seat.