Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2021: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) manages the process of Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling. It is also called as PECE counselling conducted to provide admission into various engineering & non-engineering Polytechnic courses at various affiliated colleges & institutions located in Jharkhand, through Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 scores. The Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling will be organized through offline mode. Students have to appear at the address as prescribed by the authority for counselling. Students can check details about Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling in the following article.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2021: Important Dates
|The application form will available from||1st week of April 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last week of April 2021|
|Admit card Release||2nd week of May 2021|
|Entrance exam date||3rd week of May 2021|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of May 2021|
|Counselling will start from||Probably in June 2021|
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2021
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
On the basis of the merit list, the officials will invite the candidates for the counselling procedure. After the announcement of the result, the process of counselling will commence. Candidates, who qualify the entrance test, can download their counselling letter from the official website. At the time of counselling, candidates should bring their original documents for verification.
- General & OBC candidates are required to pay Rs. 450/- as a counselling fee.
- The counselling fee for scheduled caste, scheduled tribe & female candidates will be Rs. 250/-.
- The fee can be paid through Bank Challan, Post Office Challan & Indian Postal Order.
- Download the copy of Challan through the website.
- The counselling fee is non-refundable.
- Candidates also have to pay the seat allotment fee of Rs.1000/- at the time of counselling.
Process of Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling
- The authority will conduct the counselling through offline mode.
- To participate in the counselling process, candidates have to appear at the specified venue.
- The seat matrix will be at the counselling centre.
- Candidates can fill the choices of institutions according to their rank.
- There will be a document verification process at the time of counselling.
- On the basis of filled choices, rank, category and availability of seats, the authority will a lot the seat to the candidates.
- Candidates can pay the seat allotment fee of Rs.1000/- through demand draft.
- The DD will be in favour of “Controller of Examination, JCECEB” payable at Ranchi.
- The candidates have to appear at the allotted college to confirm their admission after seat allotment before the due date.
Documents to be needed during Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling
- 10th standard mark sheet
- 10th standard admit card
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Recent passport size photograph
- Counselling letter
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit card and mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
- The eligibility criteria are important to attend the counselling. The Non-Eligible candidate are not allowed to attend the counselling.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must have a valid domicile of Jharkhand.
- Adhaar Card is compulsory to apply for PECE.
- Candidate must be pass 10th/equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Candidate must possess 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- The minimum age limit for mining courses is 17 years as on 1st July 2019.
- There is no limit on other courses.