The JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2020 is declared by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) in the online mode only. Using the application ID, date of birth and password, candidates can download the Admit Card. JIPMER MBBS is a national level entrance exam conducted to provide admission will be offered in the JIPMER Karaikal & Puducherry campuses. It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the admit card along with them on the day of the examination. The candidates should also bring the Aadhaar Card/E-Aadhar with validated digital signature/passport as id proof.
JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2020: Important Dates
|Application Form Availability||1st week of March 2020|
|Last Date of Form Submission||2nd week of April 2020|
|Admit Card Issued||3rd week of May 2020|
|JIPMER Exam Date||1st week of June 2020|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of June 2020|
|Seat Allotment Process Start||4th week of June 2020|
JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2020 Details
The admit card will be available in the month of May 2020. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the JIPMER. It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to the examination center. The candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card. The concerned authority will not send hard copy of admit card via post.
Steps to Download JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2020
- Open the JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2020 official link.
- Enter the “Application Sequence Number/User ID” & “Password”.
- Click on “Login” button.
- The Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the Admit card.
- Take the printout copy of the Admit Card and keep a copy of it for future use.
Contents of Admit Card
- Name of the holder
- Address of holder
- The state of residence
- Photo and signature of the holder
- Roll number of exams
- Date, time, venue of the exam
- Other instructions of the exam
- Report the exam center before two hours of the examination.
- No candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall, before half an hour of the examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without Admit Card.
- Candidates have to carry a valid identity proof & photocopy of the same ID proof along with the Hall ticket inside the examination hall.
- There will be a Biometric verification and hard copy of the signature and fingerprint in the attendance sheet in the exam hall.
- Do not bring any other things in the examination hall except the required documents.
- Candidates admit card will be checked by the invigilator during the examination time.
- Save the Admit card till the admission procedure is not over.
- Examination Mode: Online Mode (Computer Based test)
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Examination Medium/Language: English & Hindi
- Total No. of Questions: 200 Questions
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will be awarded by 1 mark and there is no provision for negative marking.
|Subjects name||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
|English & Comprehension||10||10|
|Logic & Quantitative Reasoning||10||10|
- The syllabus will be based on the qualifying exam.
- Candidates should know the syllabus of the exam.
- Question will be derived from 12th standard Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, English Comprehension, and Logical Reasoning.
- Candidates should have good command over these subjects.