JMI Admission 2019 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility
Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) offers topmost higher education to the deserving applicants. This University is deemed University which offers admission through Jamia Millia Islamia Entrance Exam, into certificates, diploma, PG, Ph.D. and UG courses. It is one of the top most Universities in India and is counted as “A” grade Central University which is located in New Delhi. Candidates are advised to read the official advertisement before filling the form. Check here complete details about JMI Admission 2019 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern.
JMI Admission 2019 Important Updates
- Jamia Millia University Application Process has been started for
B.Tech. & B.Arch. Admission 2019-20 from 25th February 2019. Click Here to apply online.
- Jamia Millia University Application Process has been started for ICAM from 15th of October 2019.
- After the released of official notification candidates can apply online.
B.Tech Programmes (8 Sem)
- B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech. in Computer Engineering
- B.Tech. in Electronics & Comm Engineering
B.Arch Programmes (5yr)
- B. Arch.
- B. Arch. (Self Finance)
|Certificate Programmes||Certificates in Calligraphy and many languages|
|Diploma Programmes||Diploma in Engineering/Disaster Management/Languages/Tourism and Travel Management|
|Advanced Diploma Programmes||Advanced Diploma in Modern Persian/Modern Arabic Language and Translation/and many other languages.|
|PG Diploma Programmes||PG Diploma in Self-Financed/Computer Application/Digital Cartography/ Educational Management/ Journalism/ Remote Sensing and GIS Application/T.V. Journalism|
|Masters Programmes||L.L.M./M.A./M.A.-M.Sc (Geography) / M.Arch / MBA / M.Com /MCA/ M.Ed/ M.F.A/ M.Phil/ M.Tech|
|Doctoral Programmes||Applied Science & Humanities/Architecture/Biotechnology/Commerce & Business Studies/ Computer Science/ Law/ Mass Communication/ Nanotechnology, etc|
JMI Admission 2019 Important Dates
For B.Tech. & B.Arch. Admission 2019-20
|Online Forms Available||25 Feb 2019|
|Last Date to fill Online form||30 March 2019|
|Forms open for editing (Applicants may correct if any)||31 March to 03 April 2019|
|Admission forms availability||15th October 2018|
|Admission forms end on||25th January 2019|
|Notification of acceptance||31st January 2019|
|Last date of Fee Payment||10th February 2019|
|Conference Date||6th & 7th March 2019|
JMI Admission 2019 Application Form Details
Candidates have to fill the JMI application form 2019 in online mode only. Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. Candidates can submit only one form for each programme/group of the programme. Candidates can check the status of their application form on the JMI website. The online application form will be issued from the website. Candidates are informed not to send the hard copy of application form. Retain the hard copy with you for future references.
- Candidates must qualify Jamia Millia Islamia Entrance Exam 2019 to get admission in JMI.
- If you are applying for UG courses the qualifying exam will be 10+2 or Intermediate.
- For PG courses, graduation will be the qualifying exam for relevant field.
- If you are appearing in the final year, you are eligible to apply for JMI.
- Applicants of other countries are eligible to apply. For them, admissions will be based on the Merit list.
|Faculty/Centre Offering the Course||Application Fee|
|AJK Mass Communication Research Centre, Centre for Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Sciences||Rs. 700/-|
|Faculty of Architecture and Ekistics (Except B.Arch.)||Rs. 700/-|
|Faculty of Education, Faculty of Dentistry, Centre for Management Studies||Rs. 700/-|
|Faculty of Engineering & Technology (Except B.Tech.) & Faculty of Law||Rs. 700/-|
|All other Faculties/Centres and B.Tech./B.Arch||Rs. 550/-|
- The question paper will contain objective/multiple choice questions.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in all the programs (except M.Phil. & Ph.D.)
- The syllabus will vary as per the courses.
- The syllabus will contain the relevant topics of the courses candidates applying for.
- The status of your admit card will be delivered to your registered mobile no through SMS.
- You have to take a printout of your admit card through Admission portal available in JMI official site.
- Once you have taken the print out of application form you are required to paste your Recent passport self-attested colored photograph within the space provided.
- It is important to take the Admit Card with you while going to the examination center.
- Candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
- The entrance exam will be held in Kolkata, Srinagar, Delhi, Guwahati, Calicut, Lucknow and Patna.
- The result will be announced online on the JMI website.
- Soon after the entrance exam, Jamia University will prepare the separate merit list for each course.
- The result will not be sent to any candidate individually by post.
- You can check the list of the selected candidates and waiting candidates displayed on the website.
- You can not request for rechecking/re-evaluation of answer sheets.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam, applicable reservations, and relaxations.
- The admission will be provided only on the merit basis.
- If any candidate fails to show their original certificates at the time of admission, then their admission will be rejected.
- The merit will be prepared on the basis of the score in the entrance exam and interview round.
- The counseling will be started after the declaration of result.
- Candidates have to bring their document along with originals for verification, during the counseling process.
- Original certificates will be returned to candidates.
- After verifications, students have to fill in the “Student Registration Form” which can be obtained from the concerned Dean’s Office/ Department/ Centre.
- Admission will be done on the basis of filled choices, merit, and availability of seats.
- Candidates have to fill their choices of courses they are seeking for admission.
Documents required for admission:
- DOB Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Mark sheet and Passing certificate of the qualifying exam
- Scorecard of JEE Main and NEET for admission to B.Tech, B.Arch and BDS programme respectively.
- Proof of Permanent Address