JNVU Exam Form 2024: Jai Narain Vyas University will soon release the exam form for UG and PG courses. Candidates need to fill JNVU Exam Form to appear for the semester exam. The exam form will be available via online mode. You need to pay a fee specified to the authority along with the form.
Students are advised to fill the exam form with awareness to avoid mistakes. Officials will issue the JNVU admit card only to the students with the duly filled exam form. Read complete details given below to know more about the JNVU exam form
JNVU Exam Form 2024
|Release of Exam Form||3rd week of May 2024|
|Last Date to fill JNVU Exam Form without Late Fee||2nd week of June 2024|
|Last Date to fill JNVU Exam Form with Double Late Fee||last week of June 2024|
|Last Date to fill JNVU Exam Form with Four Times Late Fee||1st week of July 2024|
Courses Offered by JNVU
- JNVU offers numerous disciplines under the Bachelors, Masters, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, and Research program.
- At the UG level, the University provides BE, B.Sc, BCA, B.Com, B.Ed, LLB, and many more courses.
- Master’s program includes ME, M.Sc, MA, MCA, LLM, M.Com, etc.
- University offers Diploma in French and various PG Diploma programs.
- D in Business Administration, General, Computer Science and Engineering, and M.Phil in Business Finance and Economics and Accounting also forms a part of the courses provided.
The process to fill the JNVU Exam Form
- Candidates who meet the eligibility condition need to fill the exam form to appear for the semester exam.
- Officials will accept the exam form only within the specified duration.
- Submit the Jai Narain Vyas University exam form online.
- Officials do open the correction facility to help the student make changes in the Jai Narain Vyas University exam form after submission.
- You can change the details only within the specified time. Find below the steps to fill the JNVU Exam Form-
- Visit the official website of the university- http://www.jnvu.co.in/
- Press on to the link of ‘Students Corner tab
- From there you need to select the ‘Examination’ link from the drop-down list
- Select the option of ‘Exam Form’ from the important links section
- Fill the details in Exam Form and pay an amount of Rs.50 as the exam fee
- Download Exam Form after final submission
Students need to check the following details regarding JNVU 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Indian National citizens are eligible to apply.
- Students should have passed the 12th class from a recognized board to get admission in Under Graduate Courses.
- Those who e willing to get n admission to PG Programme should possess a graduation degree from a recognized university
No maximum or minimum age limit is prescribed to apply.
- Those students who are planning to apply for the UG courses can take admission according to their skills and merit.
- Students will be selected as per the marks they have achieved in their entrance exam.
JNVU Admit Card
Jodhpur University Controller of Examinations will soon announce the JNVU Admit Card and those who will appear for the exam must download the JNVU Admit Card at jnvu.co.in. Without JNVU Hall Ticket, no candidates will be allowed to write the exam.
- Candidates are required to begin the preparation after the submission of the examination form. –
- Before starting exam preparation you need to check the syllabus and exam pattern to note the significant topics with high weightage.
- Make notes while preparing for the exam.
- Notes that you will prepare by yourself will help to revise the complete syllabus in a short time.
- Collect all the study material before starting the preparation to avoid wasting time.
- Cover the syllabus as per the exam scheme.
- Solve previous year’s question papers to analyze the progress and know the lacking area for improvement.
EndNote: Bookmark the given page for more updates about Jai Narain Vyas University Examination Form