The KEAM Counselling will be conducted most probably in the month of June 2021. The counselling generally starts after the Result. For eligible applicants to get admission in numerous professional courses such as engineering, medical, agricultural, architecture, forestry etc, KEAM (Kerala Engineering, Agriculture & Medical) offers great opportunities. It is a state-level examination conducted by CEE (Commissioner of Entrance Examination), Kerala. The application forms will be available both online & offline mode. The applicants can get all the important details about KEAM Counselling 2021 from this article below.
KEAM Counselling 2021: Important Dates
|Commencement of online applications||1st week of February 2021|
|Closing date for online applications||4th week of February 2021|
|Last date for receipt of the online application printout||4th week of February 2021|
|Availability of admit cards||2nd week of April 2021|
|Exam Date Paper I (Physics & Chemistry)||Last week of April 2021|
|Exam Date Paper-II (Mathematics)||Last week of April 2021|
|Releasing of Answer Key||1st week of May 2021|
|Declaration of results||Last week of May 2021|
|Counselling starts from||Last week of June 2021|
KEAM Counselling 2021
Counselling procedure which involves seat allocation will get commence by the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP). Candidates have to lock their choices according to their preference of colleges/stream in which they want to go. After seat allotment, candidates need to report to the allotted college to complete the admission procedure.
Documents Required KEAM Counselling 2021
- Allotment memo issued by CEE
- Fee Receipt issued by the bank
- KEAM 2021 admit card
- KEAM 2021 result
- Proof of Date of Birth
- 10+2th Standard Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from last attended institute
- Conduct Certificate from last attended institutes
- Eligibility Certificate ( by applicants who have passed qualifying examination other than one conducted by CEE)
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Physical Fitness Certificate
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The Result will get declare in the fourth week of May 2021 via online mode. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the KEAM exam and qualifying marks will also be taken into consideration while preparing merit list.
- Candidates can take part in counselling after qualifying the exam.
- Candidates have to register for the counselling procedure.
- The conducting authority conducts counselling through the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP).
- In the order of their preferences, candidates have an opportunity to fill their options for programmes and colleges of their choice conveniently through CAP.
- The allotment of seats will be strictly based on the options filled, the rank secured and eligible reservations of the candidate.
- Candidates have to register options only to that programme/Institution which they are sure to join on the allotment.
- In case, candidates fail to remit the fee/join the Institution, they will not eligible for any further allotment in any course.
- Candidates have to report in the allotted Institution within a given time frame.
KEAM Counselling 2021: Important Points
- The application form will be released in the first week of January 2021.
- The application form along with brochure will be available at the post offices.
- A candidate must have completed the 17 years of age as on or before 31st December 2021.
- The application fee can be paid by Security Card and by Demand Draft (DD).
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for General and Rs. 500/- for SC. There is no application fee for ST candidates.
- The syllabus will comprise of subjects like Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- KEAM exam will be conducted for admission in engineering courses only.