KIMS University Nursing 2021: The KIMS University Nursing Application Form is released by Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) University on the official website. Candidates have to fill the application form in order to appear in the entrance exam. Submit the application fee through Demand Draft to complete the application form. For admission to various courses UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses are provided by the university, candidates can fill the application form. Admission to courses like Nursing, MBBS, BDS and many more are provided by the University. Get help to fill the KIMS University Nursing Application Form 2021 from the article given below.
KIMS University Nursing 2021: Important Dates
For B.Pharmacy, B.P.Th, B.Sc. Nursing
|Starting of Application Form||2nd week of May 2021|
|Application Form ends on||2nd week of Jun 2021|
|Entrance Exam on||3rd week of Jun 2021|
|Counselling Date||2nd week of Jul 2021|
|Commencement of Classes||3rd week of Jul 2021|
For P.B.B.Sc Nursing
|Starting of Application Form||Last week of Jun 2021|
|Application Form ends on||2nd week of Jul 2021|
|Entrance Exam on||3rd week of Jul 2021|
For M.P.Th, M.Sc. Nursing & M.Sc
|Application Form Start Date||1st week of May 2021|
|Application Form Last Date||2nd week of Jun 2021|
|Entrance Exam Date||3rd week of Jun 2021|
KIMS University Nursing Application Form 2021
Candidates need to fill out an application form of KIMS University Nursing Application Form 2021. It will be available in the online mode only on the official website. Candidates need to submit an application fee for the successful submission of the application form. The application form must reach the official address within the stipulated time. The applications will only be considered only after receiving the application fee.
Steps to fill KIMS University Nursing Application Form 2021
- Visit the official website as kimskarad.in to fill KIMS University Nursing Application Form 2021
- Click on the application form available link and the application form will appear.
- Fill the application form and upload scanned images of photograph and signature as per the specifications are given below.
- Pay the application fee in prescribed mode only.
- Take a print out of duly filled application form and send it to the official address.
Specifications of Documents to Upload
- It must be in JPEG/JPG format.
- The size of the scanned image should be less than 80 Kb.
- The dimensions of the photograph should be 30mm X 45mm.
- The photograph of the candidate must be recent colored passport size with a light-colored background
- The uploaded photo will be used for all further processes so it must be kept safe by the candidate.
- The face of the candidate must be clearly visible in the photograph.
- Sign on a white sheet with a black ballpoint pen only.
- The dimension of the image must be 35mm X 80mm.
- The Size of the signature file should be less than 80Kb.
- The format of the image must be JPEG/JPG.
Check about KIMS University Nursing Admission 2021
- The application fee for B.Sc. and B.P.Th. is Rs. 500/-.
- For M.P.Th., M.Sc. Nursing and P.B. B.Sc. Nursing course candidates need to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee.
- Applicants can pay the application fee in both online or offline mode.
- For online mode, the applicants need to pay the application fee by debit card, credit card or net banking.
- If for offline mode, pay the application fee by demand draft or bank challan in favor of the KIMS University.
Documents to send with the KIMS University Nursing Application Form 2021
- Class 12th and 10th Marksheet
- Date of Birth Certificate (If !0th Certificate does not bear the same)
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Age and Nationality Certificate
- Two recent photographs.
For B. Sc. Nursing and B.P.Th
- Passed 10+2 or it’s equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Engish individually.
- The candidate must have 45% marks in PCB
- Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) or it’s equivalent with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects with one mathematics or biology or biotechnology individually.
- The candidate must have 45 % marks in PCB/PCM/PCMB.
For M.Sc Nursing
- The applicant should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife of equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- Passed B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
For M.Sc. Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care
- Candidate must possess a registered with a minimum of one year of clinical work experience.
- Must have undergone a B.Sc. in an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Must have scored not less than 55% aggregate marks in the B.Sc. program.
- In-service candidates should apply through proper channel.
- Passed B.P.Th. examination (Recognized by IAP/OT.PT, the council of Maharashtra)
- B.Sc. Nursing and B.P.Th: Candidate must be 17 years of as or on before the year of admission.
- B.Pharmacy: Candidate must be 17 years of as on or before 31 December (year of admission).
- M.Sc Nursing: The applicant should have minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing and a minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Visit the official website of KIMS University