KTUJM Admission 2023: Kushabhau Thakre University of Journalism & Mass Communication (KTUJM) issues admission notification, for those candidates who wish to get admission in various courses offered by the University, for the Academic Year 2023-24. Students may apply by filling KTUJM Admission form with all asked details. KTUJM Application form can be filled till the last week of August 2023. Candidates need to check the complete details of KTUJM Admission 2023.
Kushabhau Thakre Patrakarita Avam Jansanchar Vishwavidyalaya institution of higher education is also known as Kushabhau Thakre University of Journalism and Mass Communication (KTUJM). University was recognized in 2005. University is situated in Chhattisgarh.
KTUJM Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Application form availability||1st week of Aug 2023|
|Last Date to submit the application||Last Week Of Aug 2023|
|Re-opening of the application process||2nd week of Sep 2023|
Students should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any stream of 3 years duration from the university or any other recognized university with 45% marks.
For PG courses, the upper age limit is 27 years as of July 01 of the admission year.
- Students may apply online as well as offline mode.
- Online registration will be held on the official site of the university.
- Visit the official website of Kushabhau Thakre University of Journalism and Mass Communication
- On the home page press on Apply Online and fill the form online.
- The registration fee for the general category is INR 300
- For the reserved category (SC/ ST) fee will be of an amount of INR 150.
- Submit a hard copy of the filled KTUJM Admission application form to the university within a set time frame.
Step to fill the form
- Visit the official website of the Kushabhau Thakre University of Journalism and Mass Communication that is www.ktujm.ac.in or Access the above link to fill the form.
- Students need to register themselves before filling the form with a valid email.
- After that, you may fill KTUJM Admission form
- Upload the final semester/year Mark sheet and required documents
- Press on the submit button for the submission of the KTUJM Admission form.
- Deposit the above-mentioned fee for completion of the application process.
KTUJM Admission Process
- Selection of various PG Degree courses will be based on Merits & online procedure.
- Those who are interested in taking admission and fulfill the eligibility criteria must fill the online admission application form.
- For admission in PG course, the selection will be based on the entrance test.
- After the declaration of the result, shortlisted applicants will be on the basis of their performance in the written test will be called for the document verification process.
- On the day of DV, applicants need to bring the entire required documents original with a photocopy.
- One week’s time will be given to deposit the fees.
- The decision of the institution of higher education shall be concluding and binding on any dispute relating to admission.
EndNote: To avail more details of KTUJM Admission you need to bookmark this page