KUK Admission 2023: The Kurukshetra University was established in 1956 as a unitary residential University and its foundation stone was laid by the late Dr. Rajendra Prasad, the first President of India. Starting with only the Department of Sanskrit, it has grown into a multi-faculty University as one of the premier centers for advanced study and research in the region. Kurukshetra University is one of the prestige universities in the field of Computer Science and applications.
KUK Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Starting of online application form||3rd week of May 2023|
|Last date of application||3rd week of June 2023|
|The release of Admit card||3rd week of June 2023|
|Date of Examination||3rd week of June 2023|
KUK Admission 2023: Courses Details
- BSc in Computer science (software); Electronic Science; Food Nutrition and Dietetics; Human development; clothing; textile and Fashion designing; Statistics; Applied geology.
- MSc. MTech. in Applied Geophysics, Master of Fine Arts(MFA), M.lib &Inf.Sc.; Master of Performing Arts; M.Tech applied geology.
- BA. in Ancient Indian History; Culture and Archeology; Business Economics; Fine Arts; Music; Panjabi; Philosophy; Sanskrit; Women’s Studies; Applied Yoga and Health.
- BTech. in Micro-Electronics and VSLI designs; Computer science and Engineering; Energy and Management Environment; Instrumentation Engineering; Computer Engineering; Mechanical Engineering.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Kurukshetra University Application Form
- For the application, the candidate must download the prospectus from the official website kuk.ac.in.
- The candidate must check all the details and eligibility and read the prospectus before applying.
- The candidate must create his/her profile on the portal by using a valid e-mail id. Here, you must provide personal details.
- In the next step, the applicant must provide educational details such as passed examinations and obtained marks.
- Now, in the next step candidate must upload scanned images of the signature, photographs, and left thumb impression in the given format.
- The next step asks to fill the category of applicant. Fill in the category to which you belong. Enter no, if you do not belong to the reserved category.
- The next step is for the payment of the fee. Pay the fee as of your course.
- The application/examination fee for the Kurukshetra University is Rs.800 for general candidates while for the candidates of the SC/ST category and the visually handicapped applicants’ the application fee is Rs.200.
- If a candidate applies for more than one subject he has to submit additional Rs. 400 for each additional subjects .this fee is Rs. 200 for the candidates of the SC/ST category.
- After submitting the application form candidate must take out the printout of the confirmation page for future references.
Faculties in Kurukshetra University
- Faculty of science
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Indic Studies
- Faculty of Arts and Language
- Faculty of social sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Faculty of Life Science
- For the distribution of seats and allotment of seats, it is must to participate in the counseling process with all documents.
- University will publish the rank list and list of the eligible candidate as per merit and reservation separately.
- Eligible candidates have to reach university as per the direction of the university. The candidate who failed to join counseling will treat as not joined candidate and their claim in the future for the seat will not entertain.
- Candidates have to produce their original documents during the process of counseling.
- After successful completion of counseling university will give an allotment letter to candidates.
KUK Admission 2023 Admit Card
- Candidates can download admit cards from the official website by entering their application number and date of birth.
- Concerning authority will provide admit card in the registered id of the applicant, also one can download it from the official site of authority.
- Applicants have to affix their latest passport size photograph a given space.
- In the absence of a valid admit card, the candidate will not be permitted to sit for the examination.
- Admit card will contain information like name, personal details, roll number, and date and venue of examination.
- Candidates can download the result from the official website.
- The candidate can see the result by entering the date of birth and roll number.
- The result declared by the university will be the final decision.
- The candidate must take the printout of the result for the counseling process.