Maharashtra GNM 2022 will have a registration form accessible shortly. If you’re thinking about applying to the GNM program, have a look at the sources below for further information. There are a few lower-level courses open to men, despite the fact that nursing is mainly a female-dominated industry. As a nurse, you’re responsible for providing medical treatment to the sick, whereas as a midwife, you help pregnant women during labor and delivery. Applicants in this curriculum would have the opportunity to learn about evolutionary biology and microbiology.
Maharashtra GNM 2022: Overview
As a result of the GNM Curriculum, nurses will be equipped with the first-level abilities they need to function effectively as members of the healthcare team. The program’s goal is to assist eligible candidates in meeting the health standards of their respective nations, regions, and individuals. Along with employment in the health care industry, they could also pursue their nursing practice and specialization.
|Full-Form||General Nursing and Midwifery|
|Type of Exam||Nursing|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Duration of Course||3 years with Internship|
|Process of Admission||Depends on Merit|
|Fee of Course||30k-2 lakh|
Maharashtra GNM 2022 Important Dates
The following key deadlines and dates are provided for the convenience of applicants:
|Significant Events||Tentative Dates|
|Notification Release||August 2022|
|Application Form Starting||August 2022|
|Last Date of Application Submission||September 2022|
|Admit Card Available||September 2022|
|Result Declaration||November 2022|
Maharashtra GNM 2022: Application Procedure
For said applicants’ ease, we have included all vital information regarding the registration process below:
- The Maharashtra GNM 2022 registration forms will be available soon.
- Students must go to the university’s official website and download the registration form and prospectus.
- After checking the guidelines in the prospectus, applicants must begin filling out the registration form.
- Candidates must fill out the certain required information on the registration form, such as personal information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other information.
- Students must also submit scanned pictures of their photograph and signature in the size and format specified on the university’s official website.
- Applicants must finish the application form fully and properly, including all relevant fields.
- Whenever the registration form is completely filled out, aspirants are instructed to print it off.
Maharashtra GNM 2022: Application Fee
The following are the important facts about the application cost for candidates:
- Because paying the application cost is a crucial element of the application procedure, candidates are reminded to do so before the deadline.
- The details of the application cost will be addressed by the university’s relevant authority on the official web page for the candidates’ convenience.
- Entrants are advised to check the university’s official website for details on the application cost.
|Reserved category||Rs 294|
After you’ve submitted your application, you’ll have to wait for the merit list to also be published on the official site.
The merit marks acquired in 10+2 are used to make the decision. Following the announcement of the merit list, the counselling process commences, followed by the start of the academic year.
- School Leaving Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- 10thS.C. Board certificate
- If appropriate, an H.S.C. Board certificate 12th.
- A recent passport picture in passport size
- A certificate of caste.
- A certification of caste eligibility or a confirmation of an application for caste identity.
- Current year’s non-creamy layer certificate
- If relevant, a copy of your income certificate
- If appropriate, a marriage certificate
Aspirants who want to participate in the GNM diploma course shall satisfy the following standards:
- The candidate must have received at least a 40 percent aggregate mark in the Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education’s Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) or an equivalent test in the scientific discipline from any Maharashtra college.
- If persons satisfying the aforementioned requirements are not achievable, entrants from any field with a minimum aggregate of 40% (general category) and 35% (reserved category) will be considered eligible.
- The aspirant must have been a native of Maharashtra.
- In their 10th or 12th grade, the candidate must have achieved at least 50 marks in Marathi.
- You should know Marathi and be capable of reading it.
- As of July 31, 2022, the applicant must be between the ages of 17 and 35.
- ANM with a passing score who is enrolled.
- The Association of Indian Universities in New Delhi has to get the entry qualification equivalency, i.e. the 12th grade, for foreign residents. As an entity, the State Nursing Council would’ve been dedicated to ensuring that credentials and eligibility are equivalent to those indicated above.
Maharashtra GNM 2022: Admit Card
To sit for the admission test and actually participate in the counselling process, students need an admit card. Entrants must take a printout of their to admit card after they have received it in the mail. Keep your admit card safe so you may take the exam. No one will be allowed inside the testing center without a valid admit card. Aspirants must present photo identification in addition to their admit card. Students will not be permitted to take the entrance exam if they will not have an admit card.
Maharashtra GNM 2022: Counselling Procedure
- Applicants who have been chosen for the counselling process would be informed via a list that would be posted on the MCGM site. There’ll be no private messages sent to anybody.
- For such counselling, the chosen applicants must bring their original papers, the online registration form, as well as the receipt of payment.
- Qualified applicants’ merit lists would be published on the website.
- The chosen applicants must attend the meeting with their parents at the designated college, which is accompanied by a medical examination of the individual.
- Others may fill the seats left empty by candidates, for which a first and second waiting list would be issued.
- Once accepted, the applicant will be unable to withdraw from the program until a penalty of Rs. 7330 is payable.