Maharashtra HSC Supplementary Exam 2023: Maharashtra HSC Supplementary Exam is going to be conducted soon for those students who failed the Main examination. Those who failed in the main exam are having the chance to clear these subjects in the supplementary exams. Students are required to fill the supplementary exam form on or before the last date, which will be updated soon on this page. For more details about the exam check the complete article.
Maharashtra HSC Supplementary Exams 2023- An Overview
|Examination Board Name||Maharashtra State Board|
|Exam Name||HSC Supplementary Exam 2023|
|HSC Supplementary Exam 2023 Date||Oct 2023|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Time Table||Updated soon|
How to apply for Supplementary Exam 2023
- Go to the official website of the Maharashtra board.
- Read the HSC supplementary notification completely very carefully before applies.
- Candidates need to fill the registration form before the exam as directed in the official circular.
- After filling the application form candidate need to pay the application fees.
Maharashtra Board Supplementary Time Table
- Go to the official site of the Maharashtra board.
- Check the latest notification and find out the link Maharashtra HSC supplementary time table.
- Press on that link.
- HSC time table will be displayed on the screen.
- You can download it or can take print of it.
Maharashtra HSC Supplementary Hall Ticket 2023
Maharashtra HSC supplementary exam admit card will be published soon. Candidates need to bring the Maharashtra HSC supplementary admit card to the examination center as without it candidates will not be allowed to appear for the supplementary exam. Supplementary exam admits card will be available on the official website, candidates can download them from there. Also, students need to bring one valid id proof along with the admit card.
Maharashtra HSC Board Supplementary Results 2023
Maharashtra HSC supplementary exam result 2023 is expected to be released by the end of December. The result will be made available on the official website of the Maharashtra board. Once the result will be uploaded to the official website, students can download it from there. Students can check the result by providing their roll number only.
Important Points to Keep in Mind for Maharashtra HSC Supplementary Exam
- Carry all the necessary documents like a hard copy of the admit card and necessary items like pen, pencil, eraser, etc.
- Students; reach the exam center before an hour to the scheduled time.
- Do not carry any kind of electronic device like a mobile phone, electronic watch, Bluetooth device, etc inside the exam center.
- Calculator and notebook are not allowed inside the examination hall so avoid bringing all such things.
- Hand over the answer sheet once the exam is completed to the exam invigilator.
Prepare for Supplementary Exam
- Students appearing for the supplementary exam can take a look at a few of the preparation tips as provided below:
- Students are advised to make a study plan – Prepare a study plan for yourself. Like which topics you are going to study first, and then which topic will be next.
- Solve Previous year papers – Solve previous year question papers as this will help you to identify the difficult topics and difficulty level of the exam.
- Make notes – While studying, you can make notes, write down important formulas, etc. Preparing notes will help you in the revision of the total syllabus.
EndNote: Dear students if you have any query related to Maharashtra HSC Supplementary Exam then leave it in the comment box we will surely solve your query as soon as possible and you can also follow us on Facebook and Google+ and to avail of more updated details on Maharashtra HSC Supplementary Exam you can just bookmark this page by pressing cntrl+d on your keyboard and tuned with us for more updates on Maharashtra HSC Supplementary Exam.
1 thought on “Maharashtra HSC Supplementary Exam 2023 Forms, Dates”
Can I fill HSC exam form for Oct 2021