MANET Pune Admission 2023: Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training (MANET) is a private institute that was established in 2001. It comes under the Maharashtra Academy of Engineering Education and Research (MAEER) and is located in Pune. MANET is approved by the Directorate General of Shipping (DG Shipping), Ministry of Shipping, Government of India. B.Tech. degree course in Marine Engineering and B.Sc. degree course in Nautical Science will be offered by the institute. It also offers B.Tech Lateral entry admission to the candidates. Candidates have to fill and submit the form to the official website of the institute and send it to the MANET.
Courses and Seats provided through MANET Pune Admission
- A Total 200 seats are available for admission to B.Tech. Degree Course and 120 for B.Sc.
- Lateral entry admission will be offered only if there is an availability of seats in B.Tech. Degree Course.
MANET Pune Admission: Important Dates
|Last date of submission of the application form
|4th week of May 2023
|Entrance Examination Date
|4th week of May 2023
|Display list of successful candidates
|1st week of June 2023
|Admissions Round (Batch wise)
|3rd week of June 2023
|Start of Academic session
|1st week of August 2023
B.Tech in Marine Engineering and B.Sc in Nautical Science
- Passed 10+2 with PCM as subjects and 60% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in 10th or 12th
- Only unmarried applicants are eligible to apply.
- The Upper age limit for admission relaxed for SC/ST candidates by 5-year.
- Candidates must be less than 25 years, as of August 1 of the year of admission.
For Lateral Entry B.Tech in Marine Engineering
- Pass in 3-year Diploma Course in Mechanical/Marine/Electrical/Electronics with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks
- A detailed minimum physical fitness and medical standards have been laid by the Institute.
- The candidate has to meet these standards to qualify for admission.
- Have yourself medically examined by competent doctors before to ensure you meet the minimum requirements.
Application form of MANET Pune Admission
Candidates should Visit the official website of the institute to fill the application form for MANET Pune Admission. An automated email would be sent on a registered email ID (after submission of the online application form) with a username and password. The username and password can be used for future reference. Candidates should print a duly filled hard copy of the online application form of MANET Pune Admission. Send the printed application form through speed post along with Bank Demand Draft of INR 1500 in favor of “MANET” payable at Pune.
Documents required with the Application form
- Secondary School Certificate and Marks Sheet
- Senior Secondary (10+2) Certificate and Marks Sheet
- Scorecard for the entrance exam.
- Caste Certificate
- Validity Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Copies of certificates for sports and any other extra-curricular activities, if available (from Class VII and above only)
- Original and 3 sets of photocopies of documents
- Tech and B.Sc: On the basis of MANET CET scores, Merit in the qualifying examination, and Medical test
- For Lateral Entry B.Tech: On the basis of Merit