For admission in various engineering and non-engineering trades offered by the ITIs located in the state, the Directorate of Craftsmen & Training Old Secretariat, Amphelpat, Manipur invites applications from the eligible candidates. Candidates will be eligible to apply for admission, those who have completed their primary or secondary or senior secondary education from a recognized board. Candidates are advised to read the official advertisement from the official website before filling the form. Read more details about Manipur ITI Admission 2020-21 in the following article.
Courses offered by ITI institutes of Manipur
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle
|Welder Gas and Electric
|Hair and Skincare
|Health Sanitary Inspector
|Cutting and Sewing
|Sheet Metal Worker
|Computer operator and P A
|Embroidery and Needle Work
|Plastic Processing Operator
|Dental Laboratory Technician
|Desk Top Publishing Operator
|Machinist or engineer
|Mechanic Radio and Television
|CF Production General
|Mechanic Refrigeration and AC
|IT and ES Maintenance
|Tool Die Maker Dies and Moulds
|Library and Information Science
Manipur ITI Admission 2020 Important Dates
|Availability of application form
|Last date for submission of application forms
|Release date of admit card
|Date of entrance examination
|Date of Result declaration
- Applicants must have permanent residence in the state of Manipur.
- The age of the applicants should not be less than 14 years.
- There will be no bar on the maximum age limit.
- The candidates must have completed the primary, secondary or senior secondary education.
Manipur ITI Admission 2020 Application Form
The application form will be released along with the official notification on the official website that is dget.nic.in. Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. It will be necessary for all the applicants to fill all the correct details in the application form. The online application form will be issued from the website. Candidates need to take the printout of the application form after submitting that online. There will be an application fee to pay through credit card, debit card or net banking. Candidates can also pay the application fee through the bank challan.
- The admission will be provided on the basis of the merit
- The admission procedure for ITI courses will start after the submission of the application form.
- On the basis of the marks attained by the applicants in the primary, secondary or senior secondary level of education, the merit list will be prepared.
- The candidates will be called for the counseling on the respective ITI institute.
- The authority will check the candidate’s eligibility and certificates.
- The admission of the applicants will also depend on the number of vacancies in the ITI institutes of Manipur.
Documents required for Admission
- Class 8th, 10th, 12th mark sheet and passing certificate (wherever applicable)
- Address proof
- Latest passport-sized photograph
- Caste certificate (wherever applicable)
- Medical fitness certificate issued by a competent authority
- Other supporting documents