Maulana Azad Scholarship 2023: Maulana Education Foundation invites online application for the students who are financially weak and help them by providing financial aid to them. This scheme is launched to help talented and deserving girl students, who belong to minority communities. This scholarship provides expenditure of School/ college fees, stationery and booklets fund, and payment of required equipment for the courses of the students. The Maulana Azad Trust aims at helping minority communities of girl students, continue their education. Students can only apply for this scholarship if they meet the eligibility criteria required for the Maulana Azad Scholarship Application Form. From here, candidates can get all the relevant details and information regarding Maulana Azad Scholarship Application Form 2023 – 23 eligibility, the last date to apply.
Maulana Azad Scholarship 2023 Important Dates
|Commencement of scholarship form||August 2023|
|Last date to apply online||Last week of December 2023|
Maulana Azad Scholarship 2023 Application form
Eligible students need to apply online for filling out the application forms. Students need to send a hard copy of the application form at the postal address of Maulana Azad. The students will have to follow some mandatory procedures for the submission of the Maulana Azad Education Foundation Application Form. The students must not forget to apply for the scholarship through online mode only as the forms will not be available through offline mode.
Steps required to complete Maulana Azad Education Foundation Application process:
- Access the official website of the Maulana Azad Education Fund.
- Click on the link – “Online Application Form 2023”
- Now enter all the required details (basic details etc)
- Also, enter your Aadhar number and other required details in the application form.
- At last, do not forget to take a printout of the Maulana Azad Education Foundation Scholarship Form, and submit a hard copy to the officials of MAEF in New Delhi.
- 9th, 10th, and 11th class mark sheet
- Admission slip of School/ College
- Verified Certificate by the Principal or Head of the school/college
- Attested passport size photograph.
- The minorities that are eligible to apply are- Muslims, Buddhists, Sikhs, Parsees, and Christians.
- The family annual income of the student should not be more than Rs 1 lakh (including all income sources)
- The student must have cleared class 10th with 55% in aggregate.
NOTE: Students who are getting a scholarship from any other source or medium will not be eligible to apply for MAEF Scholarship.
- The scholarship will provide or maintain all the expenditures of schools/colleges, including fees, stationery expenses, and books.
- The Scholarship fund/amount will be directly transferred into the receiver’s account.
This Scholarship will be provided to selected girl students who belong to minority communities to continue their studies. A total number of 2,75,744 girl students are getting Maulana Azad Education funds to date through Maulana Scholarship. This Scholarship is a one-time scholarship and merit-based, where students will avail the benefit of this scholarship for once only. The final Scholarship status of the Maulana Azad Scholarship can be checked after completion of the application process.
Maulana Azad Scholarship Selection List 2023
Students who have applied for the Maulana Azad Education fund, scheme, will be informed regarding all the important information and their selection through their registered phone number or through school officials. Therefore, the students are advised to provide their valid mobile numbers. The list can be checked officially by the students. Selected students will avail themselves of the benefits of the scholarship as promised by the Maulana Azad Education Foundation.
Maulana Azad Scholarship 2023 FAQs
Q: When will the Maulana Azad Scholarship form for the year 2023 be released?
A: The application form for MAEF will be available on August 2023.
Q: What is the official website of Maulana Azad Education Foundation?
A: The official website of Maulana Azad Education Foundation is www.maef.nic.in.
Q: Who can avail of the benefits of the MAEF Scholarship?
A: Only girl students who are financially weak and belong to minority communities are eligible for this scholarship.
Q: What is the last date to apply online for MAEF Scholarship 2023?
A: The last date to apply online is in December 2023.
Q: What is the educational qualification required to apply for the scholarship?
A: Students must have completed class 10th with 55% in aggregate in order to apply for the scholarship.