MMMUT Admission Form 2023: Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT) has been time-honored in the year 2013 by the government of Uttar Pradesh in the form of a non-affiliating, teaching and research institute. University offers admission in various technical courses. Admission shall be on the basis of an entrance test titled MET (Malaviya Entrance Test) and counseling conducted under the supervision and control of the University Admission Committee.
Check Also: MMMU Ph.D. Admission 2023
Courses offered by University
- 4-year B.Tech
- 2 year MBA
- 3 year MCA
- 2-year M.Tech
- 2-year M.Sc. Physics (specialization in Electronics)
MMMUT Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Submission of online application form||April 2023|
|Last Date of Application Form||June 2023|
|Availability of admit card||June 2023|
|Date of MET||June 2023|
|Announcement of Result||July 2023|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
Admission is open to the Indian national who has passed/appeared in the qualifying examination from any recognized institute.
For B.Tech. :
- For admission to B.Tech. candidate must have passed the 10+2 examination with a minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for the candidate belonging to the SC/ST category) in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry each.
- The candidate must have passed all subjects separately.
2nd Year B.Tech.:
- For admission in the lateral entry B.Tech course candidate must have:
- Diploma: Candidate must have passed diploma from the recognized institute of UP board technical education in any branch of Engineering/Technology with at least 60% marks (55% marks in case of candidate belongs to reserved category).
- B.Sc. Graduates: Candidate must have passed a degree from a recognized college from UGC with at least 60% marks ((55% marks in case of candidate belongs to reserved category) without having grace and passed 10+2 exam in 10+2 with Mathematics as a subject.
- B.A.: The candidate should have passed the recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration from any recognized university approved by UGC. Candidate must have at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of candidate belongs to reserved category) without having grace.
- The candidate should have passed the recognized Bachelor’s degree of a minimum of three years duration from any recognized university approved by UGC.
- Candidate must have at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of candidate belongs to reserved category) without having grace.
- The candidate should have passed a bachelor’s degree in Science degree from a recognized University.
- Candidate must have secured at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of candidate belongs to reserved category) without having grace.
- The Entrance Test will be open to the Indian Nationals who have passed/appeared in the qualifying examination fulfilling the eligibility requirement as given below.
- However, the preference shall be given to the candidates having domicile status in the U.P. state.
- Candidates who possess the Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Engineering /Technology/Science/Management or equivalent in the relevant discipline with 1st division are eligible for admission to Ph.D.
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|Scheduled Caste of the U.P.||21%|
|Scheduled Tribe of the U.P.||2%|
|Other Backward Classes of the U.P.||27%|
Horizontal Reservation (Not applicable for M.Tech/P.hD.)
|Sub-Category||Code||Maximum Percentage of Total Seats|
|Dependents of Freedom fighter from the U.P.||UPFF||2%|
|Sons/daughters of ‘defense personnel of U.P. either retired /killed/disabled in action||UPAF||5%|
|Handicapped/Disabled of girls||UPHC||3%|
|Girls of the U.P.||UPGL||20%|
MMMUT Admission 2023 Application Form
- The OMR application form can be obtained from the university counter by paying the cost of the OMR application form in demand draft of Rs.1, 500/- for General/OBC and Rs.750/- for SC/ST/Female candidates drawn in favor of the Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology(MMMUT), Gorakhpur payable at Gorakhpur during 10:00 am to 4:00 pm on all days except gazetted holidays.
- The OMR application form can be obtained through post by sending a written request to: The Coordinator Malviya Entrance Test(MET), Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology(MMMUT), Gorakhpur-273010 having complete postal address with PIN code and demand draft of Rs.1,550/-(including Rs. 50/-postal address)for General/OBC and Rs.800/- (including Rs.50/- Postal charges for SC/ST /Female/Transgender candidates drawn in favor of Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology(MMMUT), Gorakhpur payable at Gorakhpur.
- The candidate is required to fill the completed application form for each course.
- The candidate may also opt for filling up the On-line application form, from any place through the internet by login to mmmut.ac.in/met as per detailed procedure is given on the website.
- The candidates have to deposit the application fee as given in the following procedure.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- The online fee payment can be made either through online mode by using Debit card/Credit Card/Net Banking.T he confirmation page will be generated only after making the online fee payment.
- During the online application, the candidate must provide educational details such as passed examinations and obtained marks.
- Candidate must upload scanned images of signature, photographs, left thumb impression in the given format.
- Fill category from which candidate belongs to. Enter no, if you do not belong to the reserved category.
- After submitting all details, recheck all details, if satisfied, click on the submit button.
Lists of Examination Centres
Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Dehradun, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Noida/Gr. Noida/Ghaziabad, Varanasi
MMMUT Admission 2023 Official Website: http://www.mmmut.ac.in/