MP GNTST PNST 2024: Madhya Pradesh Board of Professional Education (MPBPE) aka Vyavsayik Pariksha Mandal (VYAPAM) conducts two tests to select the eligible candidates for the nursing posts. These two examinations are respectively Madhya Pradesh General Nursing Selection Test (MP GNST) and Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST/B.Sc. Nursing).
These posts are open only for females. After the conduction of the exams on the fixed dates, a merit list is generated based on the candidates’ marks. Only those who have completed higher secondary education from the schools affiliated with a recognized board of secondary education are eligible for applying and appearing in the entrance exam.
This post is dedicated to providing all the necessary details about MP GNTST PNST 2024:
MP GNTST PNST 2024 Application Form
To apply securely for MP GNST and PNST 2024 following information will be helpful:
- Aspiring candidates can find the application form online once it is released on the official website of VYAPAM.
- Feed all the relevant details asked in the application form.
- All the candidates must feed accurate personal details, including name, email ID, contact number, state, category, etc.
- Marksheet of class VIII, IX, or XII needs to be uploaded as proof of age.
- At last, the photograph of the candidate has to be uploaded as well.
The fee structure for the application form of MP GNTST PNST 2024 for the general category is Rs.500 while for the reserve category candidates, it is Rs.250. Extra 70 rupees will be deducted for using online services for filling the application form.
MP GNTST PNST 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- Only the citizens of India are eligible to apply for these examinations.
- The applying candidate must have a residential certificate of Madhya Pradesh.
- A certificate has to be generated by the candidate in the prescribed form issued by the district collector.
For MP GNTST
- Candidate must have passed intermediate with subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The minimum marks required by an Unreserved category candidate in the examination are 45%, while the reserved category applicant must score 40%.
- The candidate’s age must be 17 years as of July 1, 2024.
- Only the candidates having 45% marks in intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from the general category are eligible to apply.
- The reserved category candidates must have at least 40% marks.
- Here also the age must be 17 years till July 1, 2024
MP GNTST PNST 2024 Significant Dates:
|Online Application form release date||To Be Announced|
|Last date for submission of the application form||To Be Announced|
|MP GNTST PNST 2024 Examination Date||To Be Announced|
|Result||To Be Announced|
The examination will include subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology, and General English. All the aspiring candidates can find the examination syllabus to prepare well for MP GNST and PNST 2024 from this section:
- Chemistry: Structure of an atom, Solutions, Solid-state, Chemical bond, Nuclear chemistry, Thermochemistry, Thermodynamics, Crystal lattice, Enthalpy, Rate of reaction, Chemical kinetics, Voltaic cell, Electrochemical, Ion–electron, Arrhenius equation, Faraday’s law, Energy changing due to a chemical reaction, Intrinsic energy, Radiocarbon dating, Properties of solids, etc.
- Botany: Structure organization of the cell, Light, and electron microscopic view of cells, Five kingdom classification binomial nomenclature, Elementary knowledge of microsporogenesis and megasporogenesis. Fertilization, endosperm, and embryo development in angiosperms, Bacteriophage, Cyanobacteria, External morphology, Role of plants in human welfare, Enzymes and growth hormones, Prokaryote and Eukaryotes, etc.
- Zoology: Structure and Function of Animals Life, Development Body, and Genetics, Taxonomy Evolution Economic Zoology.
- Physics: Dimensions analysis, Unit and Dimensions, S.I, Units, Conservation of momentum and energy, Static and kinetic friction, Hooke’s Law, Stefan’s law, Wave nature of light, Reflection, Refraction, Total internal reflection, Curved mirrors, Lenses, Bohr model of the atom, Surface energy, Velocity of light, Oscillations, Beats and Doppler effect, Human eye, Prism, Electric current, Electric power, etc.
- General English: Reading comprehension, Vocabulary, Prefixes, and Suffixes, Articles and Determiners, Time and tenses, Prepositions and Phrasal verbs, Voices, Narration, Types of the sentence, Common errors.
MP GNST PNST Admit Card 2024
Admit card is the key document required for appearing in the examination. It will be available on the official website of VYAPAM, peb.mp.gov. in. The admit card has important details like the candidate’s roll number, name of the exam, exam center details. Besides this, one can find the date, timing, and duration of the exam on the admit card.
There are four different examination centers assigned for conducting MP GNST and PNST 2024. They include Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, and Jabalpur.
Essential Documents Required On the Exam Day
The candidate must carry the following documents to the examination center:
- The MP GNTST-PNST Admit Card 2024 is the most essential document for every candidate to be carried to the examination hall.
- A valid photo identification proof is also required like a driving license, passport, Aadhar card, etc.
- Besides this, you can bring a black ballpoint pen.
The specific examination pattern of MP GNTST-PNST 2024 is explained below outlining the type and number of questions asked from each subject:
- It will be a computer-based examination conducted online.
- The questions set for the test will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, and General English.
- The examination will have a total of 150 questions and 2 hours will be allotted to solve them.
- All the questions in the test will be objective type based on multiple-choice questions.
- 1 mark is given for each correct answer.
|S.No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
MP Nursing 2024 Answer Key
Once the examination is successfully conducted, an answer key will be released on the official website. It is generally released in June every year and will be available for download.
MP GNTST Result 2024
- The result will be declared online on the official website in July.
- Candidates can download it at the time of release and it will be shown at the counseling round.
- A merit list for counseling will also be released on the official website of MPPEB.
|B.Sc Nursing Admission 2024: Dates, Entrance Exam Form, Colleges
|MP Vyapam Exam Calendar 2024 Upcoming Exams and Recruitment Exams|
MP GNTST PNST Counselling 2024
- Candidates are required to register themselves online to check their names for the counseling round based on the merit list.
- Selected candidates for the counseling round must report on time at the counseling venue.
- Carry the important educational documents along with the scorecard of the MP GNTST PNST to the counseling place.
- After the college allotment process, the candidate needs to submit the course fee.
Official Website: https://health.mponline.gov.in/