MP Online D.El.Ed 2023: The notification of MP Diploma in Elementary Education Admission 2023 / MP BTC will be issued by Madhya Pradesh Basic Education Board for admission into the 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education course at Government DIET’s and Self Financing Institutes in Madhya Pradesh for the next academic session. The admission procedure will be organized for biennial regular courses. The Madhya Pradesh State Board conducts this exam for the primary teachers in the state. MP Diploma in Elementary Education is two years course, and selection will be done on a merit basis on the written test. To apply for MP Online D.El.Ed 2023 applicants may submit their applications online mode at the official web portal.
MP Online D.El.Ed 2023: Important Dates
|Release the Starting Date for Payment of Fees
|The Date for Payment of Fees
|Fill the Online Applications
|The end date for Online Applications
|Candidate get the Final Rank
|Merit list will be use
- Applying aspirants have an Indian Nationality & they should belong to the state of Madhya Pradesh
- Qualify the Higher Secondary (10+2) examinations or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Secured minimum 50% marks for General and 45% marks for SC, ST, PWD candidates in the qualifying examination.
MP Online D.El.Ed 2023 Application Form
To apply for MP D.El.Ed test applicants may submit their applications online mode at the official web portal. For the reference of the students, the important info regarding the application form is mentioned on the official portal. Fill and submit the application form in order to attend the admission procedure. MP Diploma in Elementary Education Application forms make obtainable for the candidates in online mode on the official website of the University for the Reference of the candidates. To appear for the admission procedure the applicant has to visit the official website of the university so as to fill the application form. By the institution and directions associated with the application process, before filing the application form candidates are suggested to check all the knowledge regarding the eligibility criteria set.
- The candidate is notified by the official authority that they must pay the application fee before the end date.
- To get a copy of the payment validation receipt candidate to pay the application fee which will be given by the system.
- By the online method, Aspirants can submit registration fees & use a Credit card Debit card, and net banking methods.
- Candidate pay Rs 50/ for Registration form & pay the Editing fee for Registration Form – Rs 50/
- In addition, they pay Rs 100/-Choice Filling.
For the reference of the applicants, the important info regarding the results is mentioned on the official link. As a result of the Ministry of School Education Department, Madhya Pradesh the notice intended for the MP (Diploma in Elementary Education) which comes under the guidance of the Government District Education and Training Department will be out. Within the counseling session, Official authorities can include very different steps. The applicant must complete the registration In order to participate in the counseling. The applicant ought to enter the necessary details within the application form at the time of registration.
Document s required during counseling
- Certificate of qualifying exam in original
- Original mark sheet of class 10, 12
- Original mark sheet of the qualifying exam