MP SET 2022 Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test, Dates, Form
MP SET is state level examination for the recruitment of the Assistant Professor of the state of Madhya Pradesh. MP The Eligibility to recruit an assistant professor will depend on the performance of the candidate in both the papers in aggregate. candidate must check their eligibility criteria before applying and fill the application form before the last date. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) conducts MP SET every year. Check here details about MP SET 2022 such as Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Important Dates, and Details of Exam Pattern, etc.
MP SET 2022 Important Dates:
|Release of notification||1st week of October 2021|
|Availability of Application form||1st week of October 2021|
|Last date of Application form submission||1st week of November 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||January 2022|
|Date of Examination||February 2022|
- The candidate must have secured at least 55% marks without rounding off in a master’s degree or equivalent examination from a recognized university.
- The minimum criterion of percentage for the reserved category such as SC/ST is 50%.
- Candidates belonging to the third gender in other words transgender would be eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee, age, and qualifying criteria for SET as are available for to SC/ST/PWD category.
- Candidates having post-graduation diploma/certificate awarded by the Indian University/ Institute of foreign degree /diploma /certificate awarded by the foreign university/with a master degree of recognized Indian Universities from the association of Indian Universities, New Delhi, are eligible.
- There is no upper age limit for the MP SET 2022.
- Ph.D. degree holders who have completed their Post Graduation before September 1992 shall be eligible for the relaxation of 5% in the minimum mark limit. They should have at least 50% in place of 55% marks.
- Candidates can apply as many times as they want. No limit of the number of attempts.
MP SET 2022 Application Process
- Candidates can apply by visiting the official website or by purchasing an application form from the office.
- For the Online application, the candidate must visit the website of MP PSC, mppssc.nic.in.
- Candidate must submit all the general details in the asked format like name, father’s name, date of birth, educational qualification, age etc.
- MP SET subject and Exam Centre once submitted cannot be changed.
- On successful registration, Authority will send an email to your registered email id. The email will contain your application number and password.
- Candidate must upload scanned photograph, signature, and caste/disability certificate if applicable in jpg/jpeg format only.
- The size of the photograph should be between 15 kb to 50 kb, the Signature should be between 5 kb to 20 kb and the certificates should be between 50kb to 200kb.
- There is no requirement of sending hard copies of certificates or printouts of the confirmation page to the university.
- The candidate must pay the fee before the last date of application.
- The mode of payment is online only. Candidates can pay the fee by debit card/credit card/net banking.
- No other mode of application will be entertained.
Subjects in MP SET
- Chemical Science
- Defense and Strategic Studies
- Home Science
- Life Science
- Mathematical Science
- Physical Science
There will be a computer-based online test for MP SET.
Paper 1: Teaching and Research Aptitude
|No. of Questions||60(Out of which only 50 are mandatory)|
|Duration of Exam||1Hr. 15 Min.|
|Maximum Marks||100 Marks|
Paper 2: First Question paper of Selected Exam
|No. of Questions||50 Questions (All are Mandatory)|
|Duration of Exam||75 Minutes|
|Maximum Marks||100 Marks|
Paper 3: Second Question Paper of Selected Exam
|No. of Questions||75 Questions(All are Mandatory)|
|Duration of Exam||2 Hr. 30 Minutes|
|Maximum marks||150 Marks|
- The question paper will carry objective-type questions/ multiple-choice questions.
- There will be three papers in the MP SET examination, and all papers will be held on the same day in two sessions.
- Paper 1- This paper is compulsory for all .it will be the general paper on teaching and research aptitude. This paper will contain 60 multiple choice questions out of which the candidate has to attend only 50 questions.
- Paper 2- This paper will be of the subject selected by the candidate. The paper will carry 50 multiple choice questions and the candidate has to attend all.
- Paper 3- This paper will contain multiple-choice questions from the subject selected by the candidate. The paper will comprise 75 questions and all questions all compulsory.
MP SET 2022 Admit Card
- The applicant can download Admit Card from the official website of MP PSC.
- It will be not sent via any other mode to the candidate.
- Applicant must affix a recent passport size photograph at the given space on admit card.
- Candidates must carry admit card on examination day.no candidate shall be permitted to enter in examination room without a valid admit card.
- Admit Card will carry information like Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Venue of Examination, Date, and Timing of Examination.