MPTAAS Scholarship 2024: As of now, Indian education is getting expensive day by day. Due to this, many students are lagging behind financially and are unable to continue their studies further. For that, Madhya Pradesh State Government has launched the Tribal Affairs Automation System. Only the candidates of SC/ ST category of Madhya Pradesh state will be applicable to avail of this scholarship. The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to provide free and quality education to backward students.
Madhya Pradesh Government has taken this great initiative to help the underprivileged students of backward classes. They provide them the financial assistance for their education in school, college, and further higher studies. In this scholarship scheme, students will be able to get financial assistance in order to complete their education. The benefits will be provided in the form of financial help which begins from Rs. 230 to Rs. 1,500 (varies as per the eligibility of the candidate). The financial amount is directly transferred to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts. However, only students who are permanent residents of Madhya Pradesh state will be eligible for this scholarship.
MPTAAS Scholarship 2024 Features And Benefits
Here are some of the information regarding the benefits and facilities that Madhya Pradesh state (SC) and (ST) category students will be able to avail from this scholarship:
- Brilliant students will be eligible to pursue their studies without any family pressure.
- They will not have to drop out mid-way because of their poor family financial conditions.
- They can fulfill all their dreams.
- Individuals can pursue courses like Doctor and Ph.D.
- Students will receive the scholarship amount directly transferred to their bank account.
MPTAAS Scholarship 2024 Overview
|Name of the Scholarship
|Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System Scholarship (MPTAAS)
|Scholarship Provided By
|MP Tribal Welfare Department
|Mode of Application
|Students who belong to the category of SC, ST and are permanent residents of Madhya Pradesh state
MPTAAS Scholarship 2024 Important Dates
|Application Start Date
|Application End Date
MPTAAS Scholarship 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be Indian citizens and permanent residents of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- One should be pursuing Class XI and XII graduation, Ph.D. level program.
- Those individuals who belong to the category of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes are eligible only.
- The family of the applicant should have an annual income below 6 lakh rupees.
- In any case, the parents of the candidate must not be government employees.
Awards and Benefits
The Madhya Pradesh Tribal Welfare Department is in charge to provide financial aid to the students of reserved category such as Other Backward Classes (OBC), Schedule Cast (SC) and Schedule Tribe (ST) who are the permanent residents of the state of Madhya Pradesh. These candidates should have a lower family income in order to support their education. Through the below mentioned details you can know more about the benefits of the scholarship:
|Amount granted to Hostellers
|Amount granted to Day-Scholars
|Engineering, Management, PhD, Medical, M.Phil., UG, PG (Group I)
|UG/ PG (except business courses) such as Pharmacy, Nursing, LLB (Group II)
|Graduate-level courses excluding in Group I and II such as BA (Group III), B.Work, B.Sc.
|Grades 11 and 12 (Group IV)
MPTAAS Scholarship 2024 Application Procedure
In order to apply for this Scholarship 2024, you need to follow some of the basic steps outlined below:
- First of all, log in to the authorized website of MPTAAS which is www.tribal.mp.gov.in.
- On the screen, you will see the homepage of the website.
- After that, click on the login button, a new page appears on the screen.
- Look for the link of New Beneficiary Profile Registration and click on the same.
- In a new page, you will get the application form where you have to fill it with all the required details like Name, Date of birth, Gender, Father name, Address, Mobile number, Email id etc.
- Tap on Save and Next to proceed further option which then leads to a new page appearing on screen.
- Provide all the necessary information which are needed in the form.
- At last, recheck and revise your application form and finally hit the Submit button.
The Madhya Pradesh Tribal Welfare Department has listed a number of documents which the applicants have to submit at the time of application for the scholarship for verification purposes. We advise the applicants to check out the documents list below before applying for the scholarship:
- Proof of residence (Voter Id, PAN or AADHAR Card)
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Student ID proof
- Passport size photograph
- Marksheet of the exam qualified
- Fee receipt and admission letter from the respective institute
- Applicant’s bank passbook