MUOET Admit Card 2018 will be released soon. MUOET Admit Card will be issued to the candidates from the last week of March, 2018 onwards and applicants can download it from the official portal. Applicants who are seeking admission in Manipal University will have to give MUOET entrance. MUOET Admit Card 2018 will be issued to only those candidates who will book the slot. MUOET (Manipal University Online Entrance Test) is the University level examination conducted by the Manipal University which offers admission in various UG & PG courses in the area of Engineering, Pharmacy, Applied Sciences and many other courses.
Applicants are suggested to download their Hall Ticket before due dates because Admit card is the most important document required during the examination. Admit Card contains all the details related to the candidate like- name, father’s name, roll no, examination venue date & timings of the exam etc. For more information about MUOET Admit Card 2018, read the article carefully.
MUOET Admit Card 2018: Exam Date (Tentative)
|MUOET 2018 Slot Booking Starts||3rd week to last week of March 2018|
|Availability of MU OET admit card 2017||Last week of March 2018, onwards|
|Commencement of the examination||2nd week of April 2018|
|Result declaration||3rd week of May 2018|
|Counselling Starts||1st week of June 2018|
How to download MUOET Admit Card 2018
- Click on the link of admit card which will be given on the official portal of MUOET.
- Applicants have to book the slot by entering their application no, password & code.
- Thus the procedure of MUOET 2018 Slot Booking starts in which applicants have to fill the most appropriate date and examination centre as per their preferences.
- After booking the slot, visit the home page to see the hall ticket of MUOET 2018.
- In order to view e-admit card, applicants need to click on “view my hall ticket”. After verifying all the details containing in the MUOET Admit Card 2018, candidates can download it and take a print out of it & keep it safely.
- Note: MUOET Admit Card 2018 will be issued to the candidates only after booking the slot.
MUOET Admit Card 2018: Important Documents
- Applicants must bring two copies of MUOET Admit Card 2018.
- One Xerox copy of the MUOET Application Form 2018.
- One identity proof including: Passport/ EC Voter ID card//Driving License/ IT PAN card or College/School.
MUOET Admit Card 2018: Important Points
- Admit Card is the mandatory document which has to be carry along on the date of the examination.
- Without admit card candidate will not be permitted to sit and give the examination.
- Applicants have to visit the official portal & search the link of the MUOET Admit Card and must enter application number, password and verification code in the specified space.
- There are a number of courses for which Manipal University offers. Aspirants can get admission in engineering, pharmacy, architecture, management, hotel management and many other courses.
- The application fee amounts to Rs.600 & for entrance test, the fee is Rs. 1400.
- MUOET Admit Card 2018 will be issued to the candidate from last week of March 2018(tentatively).
- The exam will be organized through online mode.
- Admission will depend on the course you opt while filling up the examination and admission criteria of the course.