Nagaland TET 2024: Nagaland Teacher Eligibility Test get organized by the state government of Nagaland for those students who are willing to build their career in the teaching field. If you want to become a school teacher, then you are required to appear for this particular examination. If you are a resident of Nagaland and want to become a government teacher then it is absolutely necessary for you to appear for this examination.
TET is the teacher eligibility test that gets conducted by both the central as well as state governments. It is crucial for the government to conduct the TET at least once a year. Nagaland TET 2024 Application Form will be available here soon. Start filling up and submitting the form online.
Nagaland TET 2024 Important Dates
|Notification Released||1st week of July 2024|
|Online Application Form Availability||2nd week of July 2024|
|Application Form Submission last date||2nd week of August 2024|
|Correction date of application form||3rd week of August 2024|
|Admit Card||One Week before Exam|
|Nagaland TET 2024 Exam Date||October 2024|
|Result Date Announced||October 2024|
Nagaland TET 2024 Exam Date
- As per the NCTE, the appropriate Govt must conduct an NTET at least once every year.
- Validity Period of NTET qualifying certificate for the meeting will be decided by Govt subject to a maximum of 7 yrs for all categories.
Nagaland TET Application Form
- Nagaland Teacher Eligibility Test Application form can be downloaded from the NTET official website.
- Complete Information Brochure will be available Online on the Nagaland TET websites.
- Applicants need to read carefully brochure, check eligibility and applicable reservation category, etc. before filling the application form
- Application for NTET 2024 will be made completely online otherwise it will get rejected
Nagaland TET 2024 Application Fee
For paper-1, the application fee
- General and the OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST candidates, the application fee: Rs.250/-.
For both the papers together, the application fee will be
- 800/- For the general candidates
- 400/- For the SC/ST candidates.
- Qualification For Paper I: Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) or appearing in 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education/2- year Diploma in Elementary Education /4- year (B.El.Ed)/ 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)/two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Qualification for Paper II: Graduation and passed or appearing in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ (B.Ed)/ 4- year (B.El.Ed)/ 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)
- Applicants who score 60% or more in the Nagaland TET exam will be considered as TET pass.
- School managements (Govt, local bodies, govt aided and unaided) (a) may consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently-abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
Applicants may download their admit cards from the official website and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of applicants or his/her photo and signatures shown in hall ticket immediately contact NTET authority.