Nalanda Open University Admission 2023 [NOU] Application Form, Dates, Eligibility
Nalanda Open University (NOU) conducts admission process as Nalanda Open University Admission 2023 to offer different degree, diploma, and certificate courses to candidates at UG and PG levels. The courses are offered in distance mode in different streams as given below. The university also offers courses in subject areas such as Disaster Management, Yogic Studies, Child & Women Rights, and Abolition of Child Labour. Candidates can read the official advertisement to get more details about Nalanda Open University Admission 2023.
|Master’s Degree in Arts Subjects
|Master’s Degree in Science Subjects
|Master Degree in Commerce
|Master of Library and Information Science
|Master Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication
|P.G. Diploma Courses
|Bachelor’s Degree in Arts Subjects
|Bachelor’s Degree in Science Subjects
|Bachelor Degree in Commerce
Nalanda Open University Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Starting of the application form
|1st week of October 2023
|Ending of the application form
|2nd week of November 2023
- Certificate Courses: Matriculation or Intermediate as per the requirement of each program
- Intermediate Courses: Matriculation or Equivalent
- Bachelor Degree in Arts Subjects: Intermediate in any stream
- Bachelor Degree in Science: Intermediate in Science stream
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce: Intermediate in any stream
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Application (BCA): Intermediate with Mathematics OR I.A. with a certificate in Computing at least 45% marks
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA): Intermediate in any stream with minimum 45% marks at Intermediate level
- BLIS: Bachelor or equivalent Degree in any subject
- Ed. Course: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with at least 55% marks at graduate level plus 2 years of teaching experience. (Revised eligibility criteria will be published very soon)
- Master Degree in Arts Subjects: Bachelor or equivalent Degree in any subject
- Master Degree in Science subjects: Bachelor or equivalent Degree in the subject concerned Science Subject
- Master Degree in Commerce: Bachelor Degree in Commerce
- Master of Library and Information Science: Bachelor Degree in Library and Science Information
- Master Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication: Bachelor or equivalent Degree in any and Mass Communication subject or P.G. Diploma in Journalism
- Master of Computer Application: BCA or B.Sc. in Computer science or Bachelor Degree with Mathematics as a subject + Certificate in Computing
- P.G. Diploma Courses: Bachelor or equivalent Degree in any subject
- Ph.D.: Post Graduation in Relevant Area
Nalanda Open University Admission 2023 Procedure
- The Prospectus can be purchased from the Sale Counters of the University located on the 3rd Floor of the Biscomaun Bhawan, Patna, or from any of its Study Centres.
- Prospectus can also be obtained by Post by sending a Demand Draft and No Money Order or Postal Order is accepted.
- Candidates can also download their Application Forms through the official website.
|Rs. 300 only by Demand Draft
|Rs. 450 Rs. 500/- as the cost of application form with the postal charges
- Demand Draft will be drawn in favor of the ‘Nalanda Open University payable at Patna.