NCHMCT JEE Eligibility Criteria: Check Age, Qualification, Fee Details
NCHMCT JEE Eligibility Criteria is very important to be fulfilled by the candidates who will apply for this examination. NCHMCT is called by the name of National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology which is the sovereign body managed by the Ministry of Tourism and Government of India. The Council is engaged in regulating and running programs of B.Sc Hospitality & Hotel Administration. These courses are full time/regular courses. NCHCET JEE is an examination which gets conducted each year to provide the admission in the best colleges across the nation. NCHCET JEE application forms will be available from December.
NCHMCT JEE Eligibility Criteria
For General and OBC, the upper age limit is 22 years, in the case of ST/SC the upper age limit is 25 years.
Applicants must be passed Intermediate standard with English as the mandatory subject from the recognized board. Appearing qualifying candidates were eligible to apply for NCHMCT JEE on the provisional basis. Provisional admission will be canceled if the candidate will not submit any evidence regarding 10+2 examination at the time of counseling latest by September 2018.
Qualified candidates have to submit the physical fitness certificate during the time of Counselling from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
Reservation of Seats
Relaxation will be given only to those who fall in the category of different classes/castes/tribes which are in the respective Central List issued by the Government of India i.e. for ST/SC, 15% seats were reserved by Central & State Government Institutes of Hotel Management, for OBC 27% seats were reserved and the remaining seats were being fulfilled by the General candidates.
- Candidates have to appear for NCHMCT JEE and have to score good rank in order to get admission in B.Sc Hospitality & Administration. Because to gain admission in the 1st yr of B.Sc Hospitality & Administration All India Rank (AIR) is strictly taken into consideration.
- The only written examination is necessary and there will be no further stage involve an admission like GD, PI etc.
- During counseling session, candidates documents were cross-checked, the eligibility criteria, submitting the counseling & 1st-semester fee, the opportunity to choose the Institute.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates according to the score secured in AIR (All India Rank).
- During the time of admission, candidates need to show a physical fitness certificate.
- The physical fitness certificate should be a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- For SC Candidates 15% seats and for ST candidates 7.5% seats were reserved in the Central and State Govt. Institutes of Hotel Management.
- Admit card will be available from 2nd week of April on the official portal which has to be downloaded by the candidates.
- The medium of the question paper is in both English & in Hindi.
- The duration of the NCHMCT JEE is of 3hrs.