NEET PG Exam Pattern 2020: Syllabus Overview & Pattern
NEET PG Exam Pattern will be helpful for the students who will apply for this examination. NEET PG is a national level examination for admission in MD/MS or PG Diploma Courses can appear in the NEET PG exam organized by the NBE (National Board of Examinations). Admission in PG Medical courses on the basis of NEET PG score will be given by top colleges and universities of the country. After Supreme Court directive this year this examination replaced with the All India PG Medical Entrance Exam or AIPGMEE and DNB CET soon will let others take admission to the government, deemed medical college as well private all over India. Check all the information about NEET PG Exam Pattern in the below article.
On the basis of NEET PG score top colleges and universities of the country give admission in PG Medical courses. After the directive issued by Supreme Court order, this entrance test has replaced the AIPGMEE and DNB CET.
NEET PG 2020 Important Dates
|NEET PG 2020 Examination
|1st to 3rd week of December 2019
|3rd week of January 2020
|After the result announcement
NEET PG Exam Pattern 2020
- Multiple choice questions will be asked.
- The exam will be organized computer-based test mode.
- The question paper will be asked in the English language.
- The exam will be organized in
Forenoon (10:00 AM to 3:45 PM) and
Afternoon (3:45 PM to 7:30 PM).
- The exam duration will be 3-1/2 hours.
|No. of Questions
|Social And Preventive Medicine
|Medicine Dermatology And Venereology
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anaesthesia
|Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology
NEET PG EXAM Syllabus
- The syllabus will contain various topics of subjects or knowledge areas.
- The syllabus will be prescribed by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The syllabus will comprise of topics like Ophthalmology, Physiology, Anatomy & many others.
- To score well in the examination students should prepare as per the syllabus.
- NBE (National Board of Examinations) will organize the NEET PG exam.
- The registration will be done through online mode.
- The candidate will have to take the exam on a pre-assigned workstation, in the testing center.
- Total 300 questions will be asked.
- The exam will have multiple choice questions.