NEET SS 2024: National Board of Examinations will organize NEET Super Specialty (NEET SS) for those candidates who want to pursue MD/ M.Ch. courses available in various colleges in the country. Students may apply by filling the application form with all important details. Applicants must also note that dates will be released by the NBE, whereas, the dates for NEET SS counselling will be released by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). NEET-SS 2024 will be conducted in the second week of September 2024 for admission to DM/MCh courses.
NEET SS 2024 Important Dates
|NEET SS applications were released||1st week of Aug-2024|
|Last date to submit the application||3rd week of August-2024|
|Last date to submit the application fee||4th week of Aug-2024|
|Admit card of NEET SS 2024 will be released||1st week of Sep-2024|
|NEET SS 2024 date||2nd week of Sep-2024|
|Date of announcement of the result||3rd week of Sep-2024|
|Counselling begins||Last week of October 2024|
- NBE has prescribed the eligibility criteria. Those students who wish to apply for the entrance test need to go through the eligibility criteria before filling the application.
- Students should possess a postgraduate degree (MD/ MS/ DNB/ Equivalent) from a recognised institution
- Those students who will complete their postgraduate degree on or before the second week of July 2024, will be eligible for exam.
- Contenders should be registered with the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council
NEET SS 2024 Application Process
- Check easy instructions while filling the online application form for exams:
- Fill Registration Form with all asked details for Obtaining User ID and Password
- User ID and Password will be sent to applicants through SMS and Email
- Fill Form and Upload your photo, signature & thumb impression
- Choose your Test City
- Make a payment of fees
- Take a Print out of the Filled Application Form with Transaction ID Printed on it.
Students are advised to note that the following fields of the application form are non-editable:
- Name of the candidate
- Mobile No.
- Email address
- Testing City
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- Online registration for admission will be available at the official website www.nbe.edu.in.
- Applicants need to carefully go through the registration & Scheduling guide available on the website before starting the online registration & Scheduling.
- Applicants are advised to note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode, offline applications, or printed copies will not be accepted.
- Go through the instructions given, an overview of the application before proceeding to fill up the online application.
- Online Applications for admission to the exam should be completed by the prescribed cutoff date.
- At the end of the Registration and Scheduling process, you will get a computer-generated acknowledgment
- Applicants need to preserve a hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Students need to appear for the entrance test which will be scheduled for the second week of September 2024.
NEET SS 2024 Exam Centers
NEET SS 2024 Exam Day Guidelines
- Students need to report at least two hours prior to the beginning of the exam
- Applicants need to undergo security checks, identity verification, image capture, and biometric verification
- Entry inside the exam hall will close 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the examination
The following items are prohibited inside the examination hall
- Textual material, notes, pencil box, calculator, pen, eraser, etc.
- Mobile phone, earphones, Bluetooth, microphone, pager, etc.
- Ornaments like bracelets, rings, badge, brooch, etc.
- Bags, belt, wallet, goggles, etc.
- Eatables and beverages