The NTA UGC NET Answer Key will be updated on this page after successful completion of the National Eligibility Test. The examination is going to held in June and December. The candidates who have appeared in the examination can download the final and official NTA UGC NET Answer Key from the official website or on this page. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the question paper and the final answer key of the exam. To view the question paper and the final answer key, candidates can log in to the NTA website ntanet.nic.in. Candidates will have to fill their particulars and then they can see the final answer key. More details about NTA UGC NET Answer Key with steps to check the key are given in the following article.
Steps to check NTA UGC NET Answer Key
- Visit the official website as ntanet.nic.in.
- Go to the bottom of the webpage and click on UGC-NET at the “Quick Links Section”.
- The candidates will see to a new webpage where they will find the link to “View Question Paper and Response”.
- Click on the link and provide the details for the login.
- Candidates can Click Here to skip the above steps.
- Log in either by application number and password or application number and DOB.
- A window will open to log in for the candidates.
How to Challenge NTA UGC NET Answer Key
- Visit the official website https://ntanet.nic.in
- Click ‘Challenge/s regarding Answer Key’
- In the next screen, click on the ‘Challenge/s regarding Answer Key’.
- Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
- Click ‘Challenge/s regarding Answer Key’.
- You will see 50 Question IDs for Paper I and next 100 Question IDs for Paper II. They are in sequential order.
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the correct Answer Key.
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the checkbox.
- After clicking your desired option, both for Paper I and Paper II, scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to next screen.
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
- Upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- Click on ‘Save your Claim Finally’.
- You will find a screen displaying your challenges.
- Kindly pay the fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Fee’.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee @ Rs. 1,000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- The authority will reimburse the fee in the same account in case your challenge would be correct.
Answer Key- Paper I, II and III (Final)
- For UGC NET 2015- Paper I (Code- A, B, C, D)
- For the year 2015- Paper II English
- Answer Key for CBSE NET 2015- Paper III English
- For CBSE NET 2015- All Subjects
Solved question Paper- I, II, II for CBSE UGC NET
- For UGC NET 2015- Paper I (General Paper)
- Question Paper for UGC NET 2015- Paper II & III (Solved)
- The answer key for UGC NET examination is official but not final.
- The candidates should wait for the final official answer key of UGC NET which will be declared very soon.
- The candidates should to visit the official website on regular basis to get the latest updates about UGC NET examination.