Odisha SET 2023: Odisha Board of Secondary Education manages the Odisha State Eligibility Test (SET) to appoint lecturers in various states such as Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, and Maharashtra. To conduct this Odisha SET 2023 the University Grants Commission (UGC) has granted permission. Students fill the Odisha state eligibility test (SET) application form to be recruited as lecturers in the various states such as Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, and Maharashtra. In this post, aspirants get enough details about the Odisha SET 2023 like examination dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and admission procedure.
Odisha SET 2023: Important Dates
|Candidate get the Notification||Updating Soon|
|Online registration will begins||Updating Soon|
|The closing date to fill the Application Form||Updating Soon|
|The end date to Submit the Application Form With Late Fees||Updating Soon|
|Submission of Hard Copy of Application with Bank Challan||Updating Soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||Updating Soon|
|Exam Date||Updating Soon|
|Result Declaration||Updating Soon|
- To get recruited as a lectureship/Assistant Professor candidate must read the Eligibility Criteria to apply in Odisha SET examination.
- Applying aspirant pass the 12th exam from a recognized university
- Those aspirants have eligibility test for Assistant Professor, are also exempted from appearing in ODISHA SET.
- Students must elect to apply for lectureship in the state they had appeared SET.
Odisha SET 2023 Application Form
With the help of the official webpage of Odisha Board of Secondary Education, eligible students get the Odish SET Application form. Through this exam, they get the post of lecturers in various states such as Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, and Maharashtra. Students have to open the official portal of the official webpage of Odisha Board of Secondary Education. Aspirants need to carry some scanned passport size photo in JPEG format (206 X 240 (w X h) pixel dimension) memory should not exceed 300 KB file size. Applying aspirant have a personal email ID & password will be provided to the candidates.
Through online (Internet banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card/State bank Buddy e-Wallet payment/ Cash payment at SBI branch, E- challan of SBI) candidates can make the payment of application fee.
- For the better preparation of examination, the Exam Pattern will be very helpful for the candidates and the candidates should have to go with the exam pattern.
- Aspirants must read the exam pattern to know the complete structure of the question paper for preparation.
- In the Exam Pattern includes types of questions, marking scheme, number of questions, time schedule, etc.
|Geology||Sanskrit||Logic & Philosophy|