OJEE 2024: Odisha State Government conducts Odisha Joint Entrance Examination every year for admission to many private and governmental medical, engineering & management institutions in Odisha. It is a state-government-controlled centralized test. Candidates can take admission in various courses like B.Pharm, M. Pharm, MBA & Integrated MBA, M.Tech, MCA, BCA etc. Admission into B.Tech will be provided through JEE Main and to MBBS, BAMS, BHMS courses, the admission will be through NEET scores. Get more details about OJEE 2024 in the following article.
OJEE 2024: Important Dates
|Event||OJEE||Special OJEE (for B.Tech.)|
|Online Registration Starts||1st week of February 2024||2nd week of May 2024|
|Online Registration Close||4th week of May 2024||4th week of May 2024|
|Last date of fee payment||1st week of June 2024||1st week of June 2024|
|Admit Card||June 2024||June 2024|
|Date of Exam||June 2024||June/ July 2024|
|Answer key release||June 2024||–|
|Result Declaration||June/ July 2024||–|
|Counselling Starts||July 2024||–|
For B. Pharma
- 12th passed from a recognized board/ university with 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates should have Physics & Chemistry are compulsory subjects and any one among Mathematics, Biology, Electronics etc. in the above qualification.
- There is no age limit to apply.
For BAMS/ BHMS:
- 12th passed from a recognized board/university with 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidate must have PCB subjects in 12th.
- Lower age limit is 17 years as on December 31, 2024.
- No entrance test will be held separately and the admission will be offered through NEET Scores.
For M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan:
- A B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.Plan degree or related degree in the respective stream with 50% marks (45% marks are required for SC/ST candidates) is required.
- No age limit prescribed.
OJEE 2024 Application Form
Candidates can apply for only one application form through online mode. The application process will contain various steps like Registration, Filling up Application Form, Uploading Documents and Payment of Required Fee. Print the proof of application fee and show it whenever asked. Submit and print the application form for the further process of the examination.
|Courses||Application Fee (In Rs.)|
|A. B, C, D Group Courses||Rs.1000|
|E Group Courses||Rs.1500|
- Candidates can pay their fee via online mode using debit/ credit card or via internet banking.
- The exam will be conducted through online CBT mode.
- The number of questions will vary for various courses.
- Questions will be of a multiple-choice type for all courses.
- The exam will be in English language only.
- Candidates will get +4 marks for the right answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
OJEE 2024 Counselling
The information regarding counselling will be available through online mode. Counselling will be based on the merit list released after the declaration of result. Only those candidates who able to secure qualifying rank in the test can take part in OJEE counselling. Bring all the relevant documents with a set of self-attested photocopies of the documents for the counselling. Candidates have to choose the course and college as per their preferences during counselling. Seats will be allocated on the basis of web counselling.
For UG Courses:
- Lateral Entry to B. Tech: Engineering Mathematics, Engineering Mechanics, Basic Electrical Engineering.
- B.Pharm/BHMS/BAMS: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
For PG Courses:
- MCA: Mathematics, Computer Awareness.
- MBA: Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge, Comprehension, Comprehension and Business Fundamentals.
- Integrated MBA: Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge, Comprehension, etc.
- M.Tech/M. Arch: Engineering Mathematics, Arithmetic and Logical Reasoning, the remaining syllabus will be as per branch.
OJEE 2024: Important Points
- You can register for OJEE 2024 by online mode.
- You can’t fill the application form through offline mode.
- The admission into B.Tech is offered on the basis JEE Main score only.
- For MBBS, BAMS, BHMS admission students have to apply for admission through NEET scores.
- There will be no correction facility provided to make corrections in the application form.
- Sending of the printed application form to the authority is not required.
- The minimum lower age limit for applying candidates is 17 years.
- You can retrieve your password by clicking on the ‘forget password’ option.