Osmania University Admission 2023: Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Fee
For admissions in its forthcoming academic year, the Osmania University, Hyderabad invites applications annually for various UG, PG, M.Phil, PG Diploma & PhD programmes in a broad variety of courses offered during the months of April – May. The University will be issuing Osmania University Admission 2023 notification on its authorized web page shortly along with the links. Check here all the important information about Osmania University Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card and Result etc.
Osmania University Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Admission notification will be published||3rd week of April 2023|
|Starting of the online application process||3rd week of April 2023|
|Last Date to submit an online application without late fee||2nd week of May 2023|
|Last Date to submit the online application with late fee||3rd week of May 2023|
|Availability of Hall ticket||1st week of June 2023|
|Entrance Exam||2nd week of June 2023|
UG Courses: B.A, B.Sc, B.Com (Honours), B.Com (Computers/ General/ Computer Application), B.Com. (Vocational), BBA, BSW, BFA.
M.A. in Arabic, English, Hindi, Islamic Studies, Urdu, Economics, History, Kannada, Linguistics, Marathi, Persian, Philosophy, Sanskrit, Tamil, Telugu, Political Science, Psychology, Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology, Public Administration, Sociology and Theatre Arts
M.C.J., B.L.I.Sc., M.L.I.Sc and M.S.W
M.Sc. in Astronomy/ Astrophysics, Chemistry (Inorganic/ Organic/ Pharma informatics / Physical Organic/ Physical/ Analytical/ Pharmaceutical), Botany, Bio-Chemistry, Electronics, Biotechnology, Nutrition & Dietetics, Geography, Geo-informatics, Geology, Genetics, Micro Biology, Physics, Statistics/ Applied Statistics, Zoology, Geophysics, Applied Geochemistry, Mathematics (Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics/ Mathematics with Computer Science), Environmental Science, Computer Sci., and Forensic Science
M.Com, M.Com (IS) (Master of Commerce in Information Systems)* and, PG Diploma in Taxation
Osmania University Admission 2023 Application Form
- The application will be available for various UG, PG, M.Phil, PG Diploma & PhD programmes.
- The application will be released during the months of April – May.
- The notification of Osmania University Admission 2023 will be issuing on its authorized web page shortly along with the details.
|Course Name||Educational Qualifications|
|B.A./ B.Com./ B.Sc./ BBA / BSW||Passed Intermediate (10+2) Exams from relevant stream held by the Board of Intermediate Exams, Andhra Pradesh or any other equivalent Board of Education.|
|BFA||Passed SSC or its equivalent.|
|M.Sc.||Passed B Sc. with not then less 40% marks (pass percentage for SC &ST candidates) in the concerned Science subjects – Physical Sciences & Mathematics for MPC group OR Physical Sciences & Biological Sciences, for BZC group as the case may be.|
|MFC||Passed B.Com (All streams) with 40% in aggregate under part II.|
|MCJ||Passed BCJ with40%marks|
|M.A. English||Passed Degree Examination securing 40% marks in aggregate under part II, and Must have studied the concerned language either in Part I or Part II of the qualifying examination.|
|M. Phil.||Passed Master’s Degree in the concerned subject OR in an allied subject securing a minimum aggregate of 55% marks. M. Phil is a full-time course and candidates registered for this course should work for a period of one year as full-time research scholars.|
|P.G. Diploma in Museology||Passed MA (AIHC&A) with 50% marks with Museology as one of the subjects of study OR
Passed MA History with Medieval History paper as specialization with 50% marks.
- The registration Fee for a single subject is Rs.500/- for OC/BC candidates.
- The registration Fee for a single subject is Rs.375/- for SC/ST/PH candidates.
- For each additional subject, the fee is Rs.300/- for all categories.
- The fee may be paid through a payment gateway (Credit / Debit Cards/Net Banking).
- The fee can also be paid at any TS/AP online centres.
Osmania University Admission 2023 Application Process
- Aspirants who fulfil all the prerequisite eligibility criteria can download their admission form via University’s official website- osmania.ac.in
- For successful enrollment, the duly filled and signed application form along with the list of documents given below must reach the prescribed address before the notified last date.
Documents attached are
- DD or Bank Challan Slip amounting to the Application Fee.
- Copies of all mark sheets
- Age certificate
- Caste Certificate
Note: After the release of the official notification, all the details will be updated on this page.