PAU Ludhiana PhD Admission 2022: It is the oldest university in the field of Agricultural Education. PAU Ludhiana was established in 1962 and it offers UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses in different specializations. Candidates can fill the Application form of PAU Ludhiana PhD Admission online or can be obtained in person or by post. Candidates who want to take admission in the PhD course first will pass the written exam conducted by Punjab Agriculture University and candidates clear the interview. The minimum eligibility criteria are a Master’s degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized university.
PAU Ludhiana PhD Admission 2022: Important dates
|Last date to apply (without late fee)
|Last date to apply (with late fee INR 1000)
|To be Announced
|Interview or Counselling
|To be Announced
By the University for Various Courses, The eligibility criteria are given below. Before taking the admission all Candidates willing to take admission in any of the courses must check the eligibility required for that course. for admission to Ph.D. Program, The minimum qualifications (other than in-service candidates and ICAR nominees) shall be an OCPA of 7.00 or 70% marks or equivalent at Master’s level and 55% marks or an OCPA of 5.50 or equivalent at Bachelor’s level as shown against respective discipline.
- For the Ph.D. course age of the candidate should not be less than 17 yrs as of 31st December 2022.
- Candidates pass the 12th class from a recognized board for admission into the UG Programmes.
- Candidate should hold the graduation degree from a recognized University For admission to PG programs.
- They should hold a Master’s degree from a recognized university For Admission in Doctorate courses.
|Online Application Form
|Downloaded Prospectus charges + Entrance Test Fee for Each Test
PAU Ludhiana PhD Admission 2022: Application form
- From the official website, Application forms will be released in the month of April 2022.
- Forms on the official site of the University Candidates seeking admission to this university can check the application.
- Through online or offline mode, the application form can be filled.
- Online Mode: Candidates have to pay Rs.5640/- for each Entrance Test that includes the cost of the downloaded application form / Prospectus or candidates also have a unique Email ID is necessary for uploading each application form.
The question paper will have two parts:
- First candidates attempt Part-A and Part-B within 3 hours and Weightage for Part-A and Part-B will be 60% and 20%, respectively.
- Each correct answer will carry one mark and 1/4 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer and Part-A will carry 150 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) to be attempted on the OMR sheet..
- For Counselling / Interview, candidates should have a minimum of 20% marks in the Entrance Test to be called in Part-A and Part-B individually Part-B will contain two subjective type questions.
- After the entrance exam, the authority will prepare a Merit list based on Performance in the Entrance Examination 80% (60% MCQ + 20% subjective).
- Interview 10% and Master’s Research by Thesis & Quality of Thesis 10%
Check Here: Ph.D. Admission Notifications 2022
- Candidates Performance– 80% (60% MCQ + 20% subjective) or Masters’ Research by Thesis & Quality of Thesis – 10% and Interview – 10% in the Entrance Examination.
- The examination will be for all disciplines of Masters/Ph.D. Programs except for Diploma Course in Hybrid Seed Production Technology 1-year M. Tech. Remote Sensing & Geographic Information System, and the Diploma in Agriculture 2-year.
- From various departments Ph.D. students will send to other universities/institutes for their 1st semester and they will be informed about the name of another university/ institute and the date of their registration at the time of counselling.
Check here official details: https://www.pau.edu/