PDPU Admission 2022: The university is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC). It is a private and one of the prestigious universities located in Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat, India. PDPU offers quality education with wonderful infrastructure. It releases a notification regarding Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Admission 2022. PDPU offers a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate, and research courses through Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Admission 2022.
Schools under PDPU Admission 2022
- School of Petroleum Engineering/ Petroleum Technology/ Technology/ Liberal Studies
Courses offered through PDPU Admission 2022
- B.Tech. (4yrs) and B.Tech. Lateral Entry (3yrs): Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information & Communication Technology
- BA (Hons.) (3yrs): in Economics, Psychology, English Literature, Mass Communication, International Relations, Governance, and Public Administration
- BBA (Hons.) in HR, Finance, Marketing
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Maths, Physics, Chemistry
- B.Com.(Hons.) in Entrepreneurship, International Trade, Accounts and Finance, Banking and Insurance, Marketing and Management
- M.Tech (2yrs) in Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Technology, Petroleum Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (Design), Mechanical Engineering (Thermal), Electrical Engineering (Power Systems), Civil Engineering (Infrastructure Engineering & Management), Nuclear Science and Technology Energy Systems (Focused on Solar Energy)
- MBA (2yrs) in HR, Finance, Marketing, Operations, Energy and Infrastructure Management
- MA (2yrs) in English, Psychology, Public Administration, Political Science-International Relations
- Ph.D. in Engineering, Management, Solar Engg, Nuclear Engg., Sciences, Liberal Studies, Petroleum Engg, Environmental study
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Check here – PDPU Application Form 2022
|B.Tech.||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and passed JEE Main.|
|B.Tech. Lateral Entry||Three or four-year diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education|
|BA (Hons.)/ BBA (Hons.)/ B.Sc. (Hons.)/ B.Com.(Hons.)||10+2 with relevant discipline|
|M.Tech.||B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent in relevant branch with a minimum 60% or CPI/CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale as an aggregate of all the semesters.|
|MBA||A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate in all semesters/trimesters or equivalent CGPA, of any University, incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature|
|MA||Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern of education from any recognized University.|
|Ph.D.||M.B.A./M. Tech./M.E./A.C.A./A.I.C.W.A./A.C.S. level in relevant branch or its equivalent as recognized by UGC/AICTE in appropriate area with 55% marks (50% for SC / ST / Reservation Category)|
Duration of the Course
|B.Tech. Lateral Entry||3 Years|
|BA (Hons.)||3 Years|
|BBA (Hons.)||3 Years|
- The fee to apply for @ will be Rs.1,000/-.
- Candidates can pay the fee through internet banking/debit card/credit card.
PDPU Admission Process
- Admission in B.Tech and M.Tech will be through JEE Mains and GATE respectively.
- Appearing in CAT/XAT/NMAT will be necessary for admission in MBA.
- For Ph.D. courses, students must qualify in the Research Aptitude Test (RAT) conducted by the university.