PGIMER Application Form 2021: To offer the medical research and training for the students, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh releases PGIMER Application Form 2021 every year. It is a University level exam which is conducted two times a year. The admission into PG courses like MD, MS, etc will be provided on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the institution in January and July session. Candidates can get detailed information about PGIMER Application Form 2021 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
PGIMER Application Form 2021: Important Dates
|Application form release||2nd week of April 2021|
|Registration Closing Date||2nd week of May 2021|
|Last date to deposit fee||Last week of May 2021|
|Admit Card||June 2021|
|Examination date||05 June 2021|
|Result announcement||last week of June 2021|
|Counselling started from||1st week of July 2021|
For January Session
|Application form release||2nd week of June 2021|
|Registration Closing Date||2nd week of July 2021|
|Last date to deposit fee||2nd week of July 2021|
|Admit Card||1st week of August 2021|
|Examination date||31 July 2021|
|Result announcement||1st week of August 2021|
|Counselling started from||2nd week of August 2021|
PGIMER Application Form 2021 Application Form Details
Students can fill the application form through online mode. Students can avail the application form from the website. Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in JPEG format. The size of the photograph should be 15KB to 50 KB. The size of the signature should be 5KB to 20KB. The size of other relevant documents should be 50KB to 300KB. Keep safe the application number and Password for future use. Take a printout of the filled-in application form for further references.
Procedure to fill PGIMER Application Form 2021
Following steps should be completed to fill the application form.
- Registration for the application form 2021
- Issuance of login ID and password for online registration
- Filling contact information in the application form
- Qualifying examination details in the application form
- Information to be filled in application form 2021
- Uploading of documents in the application form 2021
- Printout of the Application Form
- Payment of application fee 2021
Check Here: PGIMER Nursing Admission 2021
Steps to fill PGIMER Application Form 2021
- Go to the official website and register by entering the course, personal and category details.
- After successful registration students, the login ID and password will be displayed on the screen.
- It will also be sent to the registered email ID.
- Fill the application form by clicking on the ‘continue’ button.
- Full contact details for communication purposes.
- Enter all the required academic information and click on ‘next’ after submitting the details to proceed further.
- Fill other required details and click on ‘next’ after verifying the details.
- Upload the scanned images of passport size photograph, signature, internship certificate, and category certificate as per the specifications mentioned below.
|Photograph||Maximum 100 KB||JPG|
|Signature||Maximum 100 KB||JPG|
- After the documents upload, candidates will be directed to the ‘Declaration’ paragraph.
- The application form will be submitted after clicking on ‘I accept.’
- Take a printout of the application form after verifying the details.
- In the end, candidates need to pay the application fee to complete the application form.
- Students can pay the fee through SBI Bank Challan.
- The application fee for the General category is Rs. 1500/-.
- For SC/ST/PwD category, the application fee is Rs. 1200/-.
- Bank charges will also be applicable.
- PWD candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
Exam Pattern for MD/MS Courses
- The examination will be organized through offline mode.
- The question paper will be of multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- A total of 250 questions will be asked, in the theory examination.
- The examination will be of three hours.
- For each question, one or more of the five options will be correct and there will be negative marking for incorrect answers.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||20||Social and Preventive Medicine||7|
|Immunogenetics and Molecular Biology||10||Radiodiagnosis||6|
- For MD/MS courses, the student must hold the MBBS or equivalent Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- For the DM course, students should have an MD/MS Degree.
- For MDS programs, students must have a BDS Degree from Panjab University recognized under the Dental Council of India.
- Candidates must have completed or due to complete one-year rotatory internship training on or before the required date.
- The applicant must be registered with the Central /State Medical Registration Council.
Check here official website: https://pgimeradmissions.net.in/