Plaksha University Admission 2021: Plaksha University was established in 2019 in Mohali, Punjab. The University is emerging as one of the leading universities in India. The university offers a UG course in B.Tech with 2 specializations. It also offers a PG Fellowship program named “TLF Program” (very similar to M.Tech) which is open for graduate students and working professionals as well.
Plaksha University also helps to improve the mental ability of the students with Young Tech Scholars Programs. This program is conducted as a summer course for the students of grades 9 to 11. The students who are interested to get admission in the UG course, Tech Leaders Fellowship Program, or Young Tech Scholars Program are invited to submit their applications.
Overview of Plaksha University Admission
|Type of Institute||Private|
|Courses offered by the university||
|Scholarship||Applicable (For Tech Leaders Fellowship Program)|
Important Dates for Plaksha University Admission 2021
|Important Events||Tentative Important Dates|
|The admission process will start from||November 2020|
|Round I admissions||January 2021|
|Round II admissions||February 2021|
|Round III admission||April 2021|
|Round IV admissions||June 2021|
Courses offered by Plaksha University, Mohali, Punjab
- Tech (Bachelor of Technology) Course
- TLF (Tech Leaders Fellowship) Course
- YTS (Young Technology Scholars) Course
Who is eligible to apply?
The candidates can go through the eligibility criteria specified by the university to check whether you are eligible to apply for a course or not. Here you can check the eligibility criteria required for different courses offered by the university.
For UG Course (B.Tech)
- The applicants must have passed the 12the. Higher Secondary Exam from a recognized Board.
- It is a 4-years full-time course with 2 specializations. The specializations are- 1. Computing & Intelligence and 2. Robotics, Autonomy & Connected Systems.
- The selection and admission of the students will be done based on merit.
For TLF (Tech Leaders Fellowship) Program
- The applicants must have qualified graduation. Working professionals are also eligible to apply for this course.
- The applicants have to undergo an online test and interview to get admission in the Fellowship Course.
- The candidates must have an understanding of programming (enough experience of coding in minimum one high-level language such as Python/C/C++/R/LAVA, etc.)
- You also should have a stronghold on mathematics concepts (especially in the areas of probability, statistics, linear algebra are needed).
- It is a full-time PG program offered by Plaksha University.
For the Young Tech Scholars Program
- The applicants must be studying between 9th to 11th The status of the selection of eligible students will be updated by the university based on the number of vacancies.
- It is a two weeks summer course provided to the students between 9-11 grades. The course will be focussed mainly on coding and creativity to improve the thought process of the students.
- The University will offer two specializations for this course- 1. Biological Systems through an Engineering Lens and 2. The mind of a Mathematical Engineer.
- The eligible candidates will be selected based on the vacancies available.
Plaksha University Application Process
The application process of Plaksha University is completely online-based. The applicants willing to apply for the courses offered by Plaksha University have to fill the online application form. The application forms can be filled from the official website of the university. You can follow these steps to apply for Plaksha University admissions.
- Log in to the official website of the university https://plaksha.org/ and go to the “menu” tab on the top of the page to select the program you want to apply for.
- Click on “Apply Now” to register yourself.
- Now, register using your valid login credentials. You can also register using a valid Facebook or Google account.
- After successful registration, you can fill up the application form.
- You have to fill in all the genuine details as required in the application form.
- Now, click on the “submit” button and submit your application form.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
For more details and information about admissions in different courses mentioned above, the candidates can visit the official website of Plaksha University https://plaksha.org/.