The Puducherry ITI Admission is managed through Government Industrial Training Institute for Women, Pondicherry to offer admission to the candidates in various ITI Courses in Pondicherry. This institute will offer admission to various Engineering and Non-Engineering Trade for ITI. There is a common entrance examination of ITI to provide admission to the candidates in ITI courses. As per their scoring marks in ITI, a common entrance examination of the admission will be provided to the students in these courses. Candidates should note that there are two institutes one for Men and one for Women. Application Form would be available online. Through this article, the candidate can check all the details about Pondicherry ITI 2023 like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, etc.
Pondicherry ITI 2023: Important Dates
|Application form release date||Updating Soon|
|End date to submit the Application Form||Updating Soon|
|Announcement of the merit list||Updating Soon|
|Commencement of the counselling process||Updating Soon|
|Beginning of classes||Updating Soon|
- Those applicants are going to complete their aspiring programs from this institute; before filling the Application Form, the applicant must have to check their Eligibility Criteria. The Eligibility Criteria details have mentioned below.
- Applying Candidates should be an Indian national & belong to the union territory of Pondicherry i.e. he/she.
- Candidate should be a domicile of Pondicherry.
- They must be passed the SSLC exam or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- They must have studied Science, Mathematics, and English as subjects at their qualifying exam level.
- Those applicants who will have a diploma certificate in any discipline of engineering are also eligible.
- Those candidates who have cleared their 12th class examination are also eligible to apply for admission.
- Those applicants who will be qualified in their 12th class examination along with a lower handwriting exam or its equivalent can also apply for Puducherry ITI admission.
- An applicant who wants to get admission must be medically fit for the course.
Pondicherry ITI 2023 Application Form
Those applicants are eligible to get admission to the various programs of the institutes of Puducherry. They can fill the Application Form of Pondicherry ITI 2023 online mode by visiting the official website. At the time to fill, out the application Applicants should have to keep carry, their scanned required documents such as photographs and signatures in the required field. There is the Application Form filling procedure has mentioned below.
Steps to fill Application Form
- Visit the official web page of the Government Industrial Training Institute for Women, Pondicherry.
- Applying candidates can register themselves by using the details such as email id, mobile number & other relevant information.
- The Application Form should be filled with details such as name, course, academic records, address, DOB, gender, category, and so on.
- In the Application Form All, the details should be filled correctly and completely because the incorrect details can make the cancellation.
- Candidates should also have to make the payment of the application fee at the time of filling the application form.
- Candidates should have to take the printout of it for future use after submitting all the details.
On the official website of Puducherry ITI, the authority declares the merit list. The applicants as per the respective qualifying examination i.e. the highest level of education received by them, then they will be shortlisted in the merit list. Through authority, the merit list will be prepared and it will display the name of selected students for admission in ITI trades. They can check their name mentioned in the Merit List.
Only the shortlisted applicants can attend the counselling procedure, the selected candidates should have to check the Schedule of Counselling, and they will be invited for counselling where they have to select their preference for the trade. At the time of the Counselling Session, candidates should have to carry the required documents for verification and the documents should be original. The authority will provide the seat to the students based on the number of parameters such as merit rank, number of seats available, and the choice filled during the counselling. They should have to report at the allotted college for admission.