PU BA LLB 2023: The Entrance Test of PU BA LLB is conducted by Punjab University. Admission to a 5-year integrated law program is given through this entrance test. It is an offline-based exam for admission to B.A LL.B. (Hons.) & B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) for a combined intake of 360 seats. The seat allotment will be on the basis of the merit list prepared using the scores of PU BA LLB. Candidates can fill the online application form from the official website. Get more details about PU BA LLB 2023 in the following article.
PU BA LLB 2023: Important Dates
|Availability of Prospectus and Entrance Test Form||2nd week of April 2023|
|Last date for submission of application||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date for deposit of fee using generated Challan||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date for uploading of documents||2nd week of June 2023|
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd week of June 2023|
|Last date to complete the form by paying a late fee of Rs. 500/-||3rd week of June 2023|
|Date of Entrance Test||3rd week of June 2023|
|Date of declaration of result||1st week of July 2023|
|Availability of Admission Form||1st week of July 2023|
|Counselling starts from||Announced latter|
- Passed 10+2 examination or equivalent exam scoring minimum 50% marks (45% for candidates belonging to reserved categories) is required to apply.
- Candidates from Open University who have passed 10+2 directly without having any basic qualification are not eligible.
- There is no upper age limit for appearing in the exam.
PU BA LLB 2023 Application Form
The application process will be available in online mode and can be filled by eligible candidates. Candidates must use genuine information only when filling the form; otherwise, applications may be rejected. Registered using valid email id and mobile number and fill in academic, personal, and academic details. Upload all relevant documents in the prescribed format and pay the prescribed application fee. Submit the application form and keep a printout for further use.
- The exam will be of 90 minutes duration.
- There will be questions from General Knowledge and Current Affairs (60 marks), Aptitude for Law (20), Mental Ability (10), English Language (10).
- The total marks for the exam are 100.
- Each correct response will carry 1 mark.
- 25 marks will be deducted for the incorrect attempts.
The counselling for PU BA LLB 2023 is conducted by Punjab University across its three affiliated colleges namely UILS Chandigarh, PURC Ludhiana, and SSGPURC Hoshiarpur. There will be call letters available to the qualified candidates with the names in the merit list. Document verification will be an integral part of the counselling process. Candidates will have to carry the documents at the time of reporting for counselling. Candidates will be required to submit a demand draft of the fee for blocking seats for themselves, otherwise, their admission will get canceled.
Document s required during counseling
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Admit card and Call letter of PU BA LLB 2023
- Birth certificate
- Reserve category certificates (if applicable)
- Income certificate if the candidate wishes to avail merit-cum-means freeship
- Demand draft in favor of the Registrar, Panjab University, Chandigarh
- Graduation certificate issued by the sports department of Panjab University if applying under sports reservation
Syllabus of PU BA LLB 2023
- Modern history
- General science
- Ancient history
- Current affairs
- Medieval history
- Common errors
- Spelling mistakes
- Idioms and phrases
- Errors in sentence
- Fill in the blanks
- English usage errors
- One word substitution
- Inappropriate usage of words
- Improvement and rearrangement of sentences
- English comprehension and passages and proficiency
- Reasoning by analogies
- Drawing well-supported conclusions
- Applying principles, rules, and wide analogies
- Rectify illogical arguments and identify patterns