PU CET Application Form 2019: Eligibility, Dates & How to Apply
PU CET Application Form 2019 will be released by Punjab University, Chandigarh. Candidates need to fulfill all the eligibility criteria in order to apply for PUCET 2018. Visit the official website of the Punjab University www.puchd.ac.in to fill PU CET Application Form 2019. Candidates must submit their application forms before the deadline. The conducting authority will not accept any application form after the last date. Candidates can get detailed information about PU CET Application Form 2019 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
PU CET Application Form 2019: Important Dates
|Notification released for online application||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last date of receipt of application form||4th week of April 2019|
|Admit card||3rd week of May 2019|
|Exam date for UG||28th April 2019 (UG)|
|Exam date for PG||8th & 9th June 2019|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of June 2019|
PU CET Application Form 2019
You can access the application form from the official website of the Punjab University (www.puchd.ac.in). The documents that you need to upload are your scanned passport size photograph, thumb impression, signature, category certificate, class 10 and class 12 mark sheets. You cannot make any changes in the application form after you have paid the application fee and submitted the form. After the last date of receipt of the application form, no application form will be accepted. After the completion of the form, keep the printout of the application form safe for the further procedure of admission.
Steps to fill PU CET Application Form 2019
- Visit the official website for registration.
- Enter all the required details asked during registration.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and email ID for communication purpose.
- Login ID and password will be sent to your mobile number or email ID.
- Login by using your login ID and password.
- Fill your PU CET Application Form 2019.
- Enter your personal details and academic details.
- All the details that you are entering in the application form should be accurate.
- While filling the application form, candidates will be required to upload your scanned signature, passport size photograph, and thumb impression.
- Verify the details entered by you before submitting the application form.
- Pay the application fee through SBI Challan mode, after filling the application form.
- Take a printout of the bank slip and send the application fee using website generated bank slip at any SBI branch.
- Take a printout of the filled application form and keep it safe with you for future use.
- The application fee can be paid through SBI bank challan.
- The application fee is Rs. 1760/- for General category candidates.
- The fee is Rs. 880/- for SC/ST/Blind category candidates.
- The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The language of the exam will be English only.
- The examination will be conducted through offline mode (OMR sheet).
- For each paper, 70 minutes will be given.
- For every correct answer, 2 marks will be awarded and 1/4 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
- Indian National candidates are eligible to apply (except NRI quota).
- For BHMS: Candidates must complete the age of 17 years as on 31st December at the time of admission.
- Candidates must be qualified the 10+2 examination from Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi or equivalent board.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- The 12th exam must be passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects, to be eligible for BHMS course.