Rajasthan Government College releases the admission notification for the academic session 2023-24 shortly. DCE issues an online invitation for Rajasthan UG (B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., and other) Courses Entry. Applicants interested in enrolling in a Rajasthan government institution must complete the Government College Application Form online on or around the deadline at dceapp.rajasthan.gov.in. All information regarding college admissions in 2023, including online forms, merit lists, key dates, Eligibility, Admission Process, and other data, may be found here.
Applicants who have completed their 12th grade and want to enroll in UG 1st Programs at a government institution must submit an application via the Department of College Education for 2023-24. Fill out the application available on the internet before the deadline.
Rajasthan Government College Admission 2023: Time Schedule
|Rajasthan Govt College 1st year Opening of Application Forms||June 2023|
|Rajasthan Govt College 1st year Closing of Application Form||June 2023|
|Rajasthan Govt College release of 1st Merit List||July 2023|
|Rajasthan Govt College Fees and Document Verification||July 2023|
- Bachelor of Arts and Commerce: Applicants must have received a 45 percent cumulative in their 12th from a recognized Rajasthan board.
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons): Applicant must have completed 12th from a certified Rajasthan board with a 48 percent cumulative.
- For Bachelor of Science, the applicant must have received a 48 percent cumulative in 12th from a Rajasthan board recognized by the state.
- Bachelor of (Hons): Applicant must have completed 12th from a recognized Rajasthan board with a minimum of 50% in cumulative.
- Others: Applicants from outside Rajasthan who qualified for any of the examinations should have a cumulative score of at least 60%.
Post-Graduate Courses Eligibility
- UG Degree with 48 percent cumulative marks from a recognized university is required for M.A. / M.Com applicants.
- Applicants for M.Sc. must have a B.Sc. degree with a minimum of 55 percent cumulative.
Rajasthan Government College Admission Process
For all interested applicants who would like to know how or when to fill out the application form, we’ve got everything you need. Applicants may apply available on the internet for admission to various government and private institutions that are part of DCE Rajasthan by following the steps below: –
- The first action is to go to the DCE Rajasthan’s official website, which is http://dceapp.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- There shall be a platform for online application in UG and PG programmes on the home page.
- Choose the appropriate choice based on your requirements.
- Detailed directions will be given; candidates should read and understand them before registering online.
- All academic and personal information will be requested.
- Fill out all of the fields and submit all of the necessary papers.
- After that, you must pay the registration fee.
- The payment for the online application may be paid via a payment gateway, digital wallet, online banking, UPI, or a State Bank challan.
- Your submission will be handled after the fee is submitted.
- To complete the online application successfully, press the submit tab.
- It is necessary to print a copy for future reference.
Rajasthan Government College Admission 2023: Required Documents Checklist
- Copy of Category Certificate/ Caste Certificate/Quota Certification of the Applicant.
- Copy of the Domicile Certificate of the Applicant.
- Physical disables certificate (if applicable).
- Recent Passport Size Photo & Signature of the Applicant.
- Copy of the Income Certification of the Applicant.
- Copy of Aadhar Card of the Applicant.
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheet and certificates of the Applicant.
Rajasthan Government College Merit List
Following the completion of the online application filing procedure, the website will release a merit list of applicants who have been shortlisted for acceptance, followed by a second merit list if vacancies are still available for a specific program.
Cut off List & Merit List for Applicants who submitted online applications for UG Programs (B.A., B.Sc., B.Com.) and PG Programs (M.A., M.Sc., M.Com.) will be published in July 2023. Aspirants may either check the College’s or the Government of College Education’s websites to see the Cutoff List and Merit List. Applicants who want to be included in the 1st Cutoff List and Merit List should provide their required documentation as well as the admission fees within the time frame specified. Applicants who do not qualify for the first cut-off list should wait for the second, third, and fourth cut-off lists, as well as the Merit List 2023.
Colleges and Universities
There are about 273 institutions from various districts throughout Rajasthan that are participating in the admissions process. These 273 institutions include both private and government campuses, all of which are connected and authorized. Applicants must give more preference to the college with the best reputation. Following that, it is necessary to fill such universities that are close to home or have simple access to university. It should be emphasized, however, that applicants will be admitted to institutions based on their merit and chosen stream.
|S.G.S.G. Government College||UG||Nasirabad|
|Gouri Devi Govt. Girls College||PG||Alwar|
|Dharam Chand Gandhi Jain Govt. College||UG||Behror|
|DeedwaniaRamodeviJasrajji Govt. Girls College||UG||Balotra|
|MoolchandBhagwandasRangwala Govt. College||PG||Barmer|
|MultanmalBhikamchandChajed Govt. Girls College||UG||Barmer|
|Maharani Sudarshan Govt. Girls College||PG||Bikaner|
|MangilalBagri Govt. College||UG||Nokha|
|Ma Jalpa Devi Govt. College||UG||Taranagar|
|Late Shri Rajesh Pilot Govt. College||UG||Bandikui|
|Govt. Girls College||UG||Dausa|
|Late Shri Rajesh Pilot Govt. College||PG||Lalsot|
|ShriBhogilalPandiya Govt. College||PG||Dungarpur|
|VeerbalaKalibai Govt. Girls Col…Lege||UG||Dungarpur|
|Smt. Narmada Devi Bhani Govt. College||UG||Nohar|